I just did this post to show you how professional and dedicated Lakme is with their packaging. Although I will notÂ hesitateÂ to say that they were even better than this Â two years ago. Their packaging is always innovative, new and this time they come out with a pink pouch packaging and this is going to add lot of softness to my usual boring looking vanity place which has mostly black colour packaging cosmetics around 😉 . Be it lipstick, eyeshadows, eyeshadow palette .Most have black packaging which is now making it look like a dead place.This pouch will be like a new female among 100 men around (reverse Axe effect :P)
Step 1:Â Â FACE WASH
â€¢ Gently massage your wet face for 30-60 seconds
â€¢ Rinse with lukewarm water
â€¢ Use it at leastÂ twice a dayÂ for clean, soft and radiant skin
Available in 25gm, 50gm and 100gm for Rs. 40, Rs. 80 and Rs 145 respectively
Step 2:Â SCRUBÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Â Â Â Â Squeeze out sufficient amount of to cover your face and neck
- Â Â Gently massage for 2-3 minutes in circular motion with fingertips, avoiding eye contour
- Â Â Concentrate around problem areas like nose, chin and forehead
- Â Â Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Â Â Use itÂ once or twice a week, as required to get deeply clean and smooth skin
Available inÂ 50gm and 100gm at Rs. 99 and Rs.199 respectively
Â Step 3:Â MASK
Nourish your face with a generous amount ofÂ LakmÃ© Clean-Up Nourishing Glow MaskÂ as it deposits nourishing nutrients. The absorbing power ofÂ clay, the strawberry extractsÂ and Vitamin B3present in the mask helps reduce pore size, seal in the nourishment and lighten skin tone respectively.â€¢ Apply the mask generously all over your face and neck in a thin film. Avoid the eye contour.
â€¢ Allow it to dry for 5 to 7 minutes. Dab it with water to soften it and gently rinse off
â€¢ Use itÂ once a week, to get salon-like healthy glowing skin
Lakme clean up face mask has already been reviewed here. Rest hopefully will follow in the coming days .It takes time in testing out skin care products.Also, The white round ball which you see here is a candle .
Lovely packaging and pouch .Isn’t it?
Have you tried anything in Lakme Clean Up Fresh Fairness Range?
You might like reading these also:-
- Street Wear Shine Divine Nail Polish in Black Divine Review, Swatches & NOTD
- Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Cotton Seed Review
- Kiehlâ€™s Lip Gloss Golden Berry Review
- How To Grow Nails Faster â€“ Suggestions
- Sun Kissed Bronze Look from FACES Cosmetics
- Lakme Pop Tints Lip Tint in Pink Sorbet Review & Swatches
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 â€“ Series 1
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 55 Review & Swatches
- My New Earring & Necklace Stand
- Must Have Illamasqua Products
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti Aging Serum â€“ Eye Review