Â Lakme eye artist pen -As the name suggest it is a pen which to bring out the artist in you.You can create wings and structure your eyes with it.It is a unique kind of a tip which gives one a proper control and whenever one doesn’t have the time to dry up their eye liner then Lakme eye artist is a great pick .
Price– Rs 375 for 1.2ml
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â The color of the eye liner is intense black
Eye liner on my eyes.I didn’t want my eyeliner to be too intense in this look andÂ therefore applied it with a light hand.
What I liked about the Lakme eye liner
- No eye liner gave me so much of control which this pen did.
- The color in the beginning was pretty intense but after month intensity reduced.May be because it is exactly like a pen so if you don’t keep our pen upside down they will loose their intensity.(Lesson learn t in school drawing classes and forgotten:D)
- The staying power is pretty ok .
- This eyeliner dries up in seconds.I some times don’t even wait a second and start using my mascara.
- Â When ever this pen is with me I really become an eye artist.Creating wings is so easy with this eye liner.
- It’s a great product for those who are afraid of using liquid eye liner.
- If one wants less intensity in the black shade it can be easily done.So basically it becomes an eyeliner which has possibility of light shade as well as dark shade too.
Some cons of the product
- I find the product little expensive as the ink dries down soon.
- Â I have to be very very care full while using it because it inks my hands every now and then.
- Â It is a pen and I expected to go well with my water line buy it didn’t.
- If you prefer very thin eye liners then I don’t think so it will work for you at least it didn’t worked for me when I tried applying thin eye liner on my eyes.
Lust it, love it or hate it?
I don’t lust the product but yes I love the product.All in all it is a great buy and it will suit my vanity case.
Worth a buy– I am sure every one will like to give this interesting product a try once.Isn’t?
Have you tried Lakme eye artist pen?
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Little Pot Eyeshadow Orange Subtil Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Mango Pie Review
- Lotus Makeup Hypnotica Pearl Shine Long Lasting Eye Liner Trendy Voilet Review
- 5 Skin Whitening Face Packs
- Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream with Anise Review
- MAC Eyeshadow CrÃ¨me De Violet Review & Swatches
- 5 Pretty Lipglosses Reviews & Swatches
- MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss Pink Sugar Review & Swatches
- MAC Satin Lipstick VIVA GLAM II Review, Swatches & FOTD
- The Body Shop Vanilla Eau de Toilette Review