What Lakme Â claims:-
Crushed gemstones sprinkled with the brilliance of precious metals. For eyes that reflect the stars.
- Ingredient List: Not mentioned.
- Price:Â INR 275
After my black eye pencil, this is my most favorite and most natural looking eye pencil. It comes in the forms of a sharpenable pencil. The color is very dark and intense bluish-green. Only from certain angles, you will see the bluish-green peeking out. The color really is gorgeous and complements brown eyes really well.
Texture is smooth, creamy and true to its name, glides on over the lids. Interestingly, even though its creamy it does not smudge my oily lids.
The pigmentation is brilliant as you can see, thereâ€™s not much difference between single swipe and multiple swipes. I just think that Lakme could have priced it a little lower. INR 275 seems a bit too much for a lakme eye pencil.
What I liked about Lakme Smoky Green Eyecolor
- Â Texture is smooth and creamy.
- Pigmentation is perfect.
- Does not smudge at all.
- The color is true to its name. Itâ€™s an intense smoky green that looks great on brown eyes.
What I do not like about Lakme Smoky Green EyecolorÂ
- No ingredient list.
- Â Sharpening leads to product wastage.
Will I recommend this: Totally. Whatâ€™s not to like? I donâ€™t think thereâ€™s anyone who will not like this shade.
You might like reading these also:-
- Womsee Nail Toner Review
- Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil Mossberry 747 Review, Swatches & EOTD
- My Tini Haul Skin Care, Eyes, Nail Paints
- Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation Reviews
- HipHop Instant Makeup Remover Pads Reviews