What Lakme claims about this Lipgloss
A kiss of color. A sheer hint of delicious flavor. Incredibly high-shine. Gives glamorous juicy lips.
- Price – 15 ml for INR 175
I remember I was in 10th standard when I first bought this lip gloss. Needless to say, this is my first love and first lip gloss. Well, thatâ€™s how a 15 year oldâ€™s obsession for lip glosses and lipsticks started which still continues. Though I am more of a lipstick girl now, but I still love this lip gloss. I keep buying this one whenever a tube gets over.Â I wonâ€™t bore you all with my nostalgic memories. So, coming to the review.
The lip gloss comes in a transparent tube with a slant tip, secured by a cap. The cap screws well on the tube and this makes the tube travel friendly. Â The shade looks reddish pink in tube but comes out quite sheer when applied. If i try to build up colour by applying more of the gloss, it kind of feels heavy. It is thick and sticky, but not very sticky. I use it over my matte lipsticks for a glossy shine or to tone down very bright lipsticks. The colour does not stay much on my lips and vanishes after about an hour. If I have a meal, the colour vanishes completely. Even after the colour disappears, the gloss leaves a glossy shine which stays for another 1-2 hours. It is glossy but does not have any shimmer. It has a sugary kind of sweet fragrance smells of strawberries. Canâ€™t say about the taste because I never lick my lip glosses. 🙂
The best part about this gloss is that it is very moisturising. My lips feel soft and supple for 3-4 hours, even after this gloss vanishes.Â My lips turn very dry in winters and this lip gloss is my saviour. I apply this lip gloss only or use it with a lipstick and I am good to go.
The tube is transparent and I can see how much gloss is left. The Slant applicator gives better control over quantity but itâ€™s a bit difficult to use it on the cupidâ€™s bow and corners of lips.
Pros of Lakme Lip Gloss in Strawberry:-
- Lakme Lip Gloss in Strawberry is very moisturising
- It has a sweet smell like strawberries.
- Â Packaging is a tube with slant applicator secured with a screw cap. Travel-friendly.
- Has a slant applicator helps to control amount of gloss, but I think slant tip tubes donâ€™t work very well on thin lips.
- Â Reasonably priced.
Â Lakme Lip Gloss Strawberry Swatches:-
Cons of Lakme Lip Gloss in Strawberry:-
- The colour of gloss is very sheer and fades within an hour after application. Does not have a very good staying power.
- Only three shades available.
- Â Quite sticky but not goopy.
Will I buy again – Definitely yes< to use with matte and long stay lipstick for awesome effect it has.
Â You might like reading these also:-
- Make up shopping and beauty effort by Bebo – Inspired by Wise She
- My super cute Lakme bag
- Lakme Nine To Five Lipstick review, price, swatches and photos
- Night cream- Lakme Fruit Moisture Strawberry Kiwi Passion Night Cream Review
- Review -Maybelline compact powder Vs Lakme perfect radiance compact
- Lakme perfect radiance foundation review, price, swatches, shades and photos
- Lakme perfect radiance multi – mineral skin lightening compact review , price and swatches
- Lakme Eye Magic Swatches
- Lakme Bridal sutra makeup look
- Lakme jewel eyeliner photos and swatches
- Lakme Nine To Five Day perfect Lip Color Review , Swatches and Photos
- Lakme Black Impact Liner swatches