Gals raise your hand if you associated lakme with mommy darlings. 😀 I will first raise my hand 😛 but that was until a year n half ago. The perfect radiance compact, lip and eye glide pencils made me sit and notice them. So one day while loitering in a mall I saw these beauties with shiny red packaging with engraved heart, it stole my heart :heart: . Obviously I had to have atleast one of them!! 😉
The main reason of me buying this lipstick which you must got till now was its cute packaging but when the SA swatched it I fell in love with the color. :inlove:
Â Â Â Â Â Read 12 Lakme Â Lip love lipstick shade swatches
- Lakme Lip Love Lipstick vs. Lakme Nine to Five Day Perfect Lip Color Lipstick
- Review â€“ Lakme Lip Love Aphrodite Blush Swatches, Price and Photos
About Lakme Lip Love Lipstick- Plum Pout
An exclusive indulgent creamy lip color developed by experts in Italy; that is proven to smoothen, soften, protect and hydrate your lips.
Â Love the red and metal covering of the lipstick which is quite different from the usual boring Lakme lipsticks. The word love engrossed on the bullet is so cute. 😉
- Price-Â 550. I got mine at 10% discount :yippee:
Â Also check out Chambor Silk TouchÂ LipstickÂ Silk Star Review & Swatches
Â My experience with Lakme Lip Love Lipstick- Plum Pout
- Â Shade-
Â The shade is true to its name. Itâ€™s a beautiful dark plummy shade, it come little darker on me as I have pigmented lips. Girls with pink lips/no pigmentation I guess it would come plumy pink (hopefully you are able to get my description :silly: :-P) . I love bright lippies but avoid dark ones as I feel it makes me look gothic 😛 but even then I got this as I have lot of plum/purple/augerbine colored clothes. And thank god I did; it beautifully complements my complexion. I keep my overall makeup neutral when I wear this one as I want my lips to be â€œcentre of attractionâ€. 😉
Lakme Lip Love Lipstick Plum Pout Swatch
- Texture & Pigmentation of Lakme Lip Love Lipstick -Â Itâ€™s unbelievably insanely pigmented; one swipe is enough to cover my pigmentation. The texture is quite creamy; it never feels dry on the lips. But however creamy a lippy is I never apply it without a lipbalm underneath.
- Staying Power of Lakme Lip Love Lipstick -Â As the lippy is very pigmented and a dark color it easily stays on my lips for 3-4 hrs; after that it fades into nice tint which looks gorgeous if I just top it with a clear lipgloss. So with this lippy I never feel my lips are bare there is always a hint a color even after long wear. :heart:
This is my second lippy from lakme; first was total disaster but am Â loving the lipl oves. 😉 The shade mentioned is a bold and unique shade with great pigmentation. I am in totally love with this lippy. :inlove:
Pros of Lakme Lip Love Lipstick- Plum Pout:-
- I love this lipstickâ€™s formula; itâ€™s smooth and creamy. It never feels dry on lips.
- Itâ€™s gorgeously pigmented; one swipe is enough to cover my pigmented lips.
- It has decent staying power 3-4hrs and then fades into lovely tint.
- It has SPF 16; so it keeps our delicate lips safe from the harsh sun rays.
- Even without a lipbalm underneath; it keeps my lips soft and moisturized (I wanted to test its moisturizing capabilities so applied it without a lipbalm and it passed the test with flying colors).
- It has very very mild fragnance which you wonâ€™t notice; so it wonâ€™t be a problem for sensitive nose.
- Priced reasonably in accordance with the quality (the quality is much better than other lakme lipsticks)
- There are 12 shades in this range, so everyone will find a shade which suits them. Iâ€™m also eyeing the Aphrodite Blush.
- And oh not to forget the adorable heart taking cute packaging!
Cons of Lakme Lip Love Lipstick- Plum Pout:-
- No cons for me gals. :inlove: :rose: :heart:
Lakme Lip Love Lipstick Plum Pout Lip Swatch
Will I recommend Lakme Lip Love Lipstick- Plum Pout!
Yup totally!!!!!! Plum Pout is a beautiful shade which is universally flattering shade which will suit everyone be it fair, weatish or dusky beauties. And if you are not into dark lippies you can anytime wear it as a tint and top with clear gloss; trust me gals it looks gorgeous that way too.Â :lipstick:
You may like reading these also-