Lakme 9 To 5 products –Lakme Nine To Five Colorfix Lip Duo Review
Wise She Giveaway entry( 2) by Prerana Sharma :
Till the time we girls do not try out a new thing, our restless mind stays curious about it day and night till we finally reach out or it. The same thing happened to me also! To try out Lakme Colorfix Lip Duo was my long pending wish just because I already had too many lipsticks and I was just waiting for some occasion to buy a new one
I searched the net for review of shade sunset but couldnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t find any, so thought to do the review myself.
What the product claims (from Lakme website)
Lips Go hi-tech with this unique 2-in-1 lip color. It combines rich pigment with ultra-moisturizingÂ gloss. The unique long-lasting color fix formula goes on smooth for rich, smudge-proof color.Â The moisture-drenched gloss lavishes your lips with high-shine. So your lips stay perfect all day long.
Unique 2-in-1 format: Color + Gloss
Breakthrough technology that fixes in color for all day perfection
Moisturizing lip gloss with Vitamin E&C
Lakme Nine To Five colorfix Lip Duo Price Rs 650/- for 2.8ml color + 2.8ml gloss
About the Lip Duo
- It is a lip duo that means both lip color and lip gloss comes together but in separate compartments with their respective applicator brushes.
- The proper way to apply this lip color is to apply the color 1st on clean and dry lips and wait for 2-3 min for the color to dry up completely. Now apply the gloss provided.
- The color gets fixed on lips and do not fade / transfers to anything you kiss.
What I like about Lakme Lip Duo
- All the colors are very girly and matte, and can be worn in office too.
- It is transfer resistant and wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t fade if you eat or drink.
- The shade Ã¢â‚¬ËœsunsetÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ is very summery and suited my warm skin tone very well.
- The packaging is travel friendly.
What I dislike about Lakme Lip Duo
- It is very costly, I regret that instead I should have purchased a clorburst with this amount!
- The gloss is very sticky kind-a thing, I felt it is not much moisturizing but it forms a kind-a layer on the lip color for shiny lips. Because of this reason I skip the sticky gloss and apply my lip balm on top of the lip color for better moisturization.
- As time passes I see the lip color starts to crack and finally it peels off from the lips, I also have clicked a pic of this fact!
- The lip color gives a feel of paint on your lips, it donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t merge like any normal lipstick and forms a layer on the lips, my huby have given me strict orders to avoid it whenever we go to any relative place:rotfl:
Will I repurchase it
This is the worst lip color I have ever came across! I wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t repurchase it nor I will recommend this to anyone.
Have you used lakme colorfix lip duo? How was your experience with it??
You might like reading this also:-