Lakme is definitely one of the best brands of makeup and skincare products in India. I love some of their products, especially their Absolute range, and a few from their fantasy range. In skin care, I have always loved the face washes they have, and once was a major fan of the strawberry face wash (I finished 4 tubes, to prove my love, before I was seduced away by Dove). However, face washes are my one true vice, and I find this one to be quite nice.
This Lakme perfect radiance Â face wash has been in the market for a while. The company has recently changed the packaging, and now it looks like this. I found that 90/- for 50 gm. was all right, and the packaging is quite classy. It is also quite travel-friendly, and I can carry it around easily.Â Full ingredients are given on the side (full marks there!!) along with batch number and manufacture date, which is very useful.
The consistency of the cream is like a cream and it lathers up easily. The package clearly says that it contains Iodine and is soap-based. However, it does clean up my face very well, so I am pretty happy about the results.
I have noted that after I wash my face with this, it brightens up almost instantly, and though there is no acne reduction, per-se, this face wash has not broken me out. Which is good news. It smells quite pleasant, and I have developed a fondness for it. What I donâ€™t see is the product having any effect on my dark spots. But well, it does clean up, without drying out my skin, so thereâ€™s a plus point too. Overall, I would give this face wash thumbs up for its cleansing properties. It really does clean the face, and removes dead cells quite a bit. However, those who have sensitive skin and are not too fond of smelly cleansers, should stay away, as this one smells quite strong and floral.
What I like about Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Face Wash:-
- Neat packaging
- Pleasant smell
- Cleans face well
- Does not dry out the face
- Has not broken me out
- Does not contain Parabens
What I Â donâ€™t like about Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Face Wash:-
- Does not work on my dark spots
- Might not be great for sensitive nose
I cannot find faults with this face wash. It is really decent, and cleans my face well. I will possibly repurchase this.
Have you tried the Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Face Wash?
You may also like reading:
- Lakme Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Concealer Review
- Â Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick Winter Lily Review and Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Lip Gloss Review â€“ Candy Pink
- Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color 201 Pure Glam Lipstick Review & Swatches
- 3 Lakme Absolute Baked Chromatic Eyeshadows Photos & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Baked Blush Day Sheer: Review, Swatches
- Â Lakme Absolute Moonlight Highlighter & Sun Kissed Bronzer Swatches