I have been a little busy nowadays because of some WiseShe commitments which I am trying to complete ASAP and of course a very very special upcoming occasion in our life. It’s my baby Anvika’s first birthday and our whole family is pretty excited about it. Only one person who has no idea about the event is Anvika herself :P. I will be sharing some of the things and preparation which I have done before hand 🙂
Coming to the Lakme pop tint berry pink review which has received lot of love around. You can read the review of pop tint plum rushÂ , Orange Tease, Pink SorbetÂ and Candy KissÂ Â . I know Wise She is a place of crazy makeup loving women who keep buying new stuff all the time and that is the reason you see most of Lakme pop tint reviews here 🙂 .Just love the Wise She team :-*
About Lakme Pop Tint Berry Pink:-
LakmÃ© Absolute POP TINTS, a high performance make-up collection of lip tints in shades of summer, including bright orange, vivacious pink and flaming red for that amazing â€œread-my-lipsâ€ pout and nail tints in pastel tones of blue, green and corals.These thick creamy pencils in 8 pop shades deliver rich deep color and incredible shine in just a stroke, to give you lips that pop like it should.
Price – INR800
- Packaging â€“ Pop tint is housed in a matte black packaging with a cheap looking plastic transparent cap.Name of the shade is written on its bottom and to identify the shade easily they have mentioned the shade name on the packaging with similar lip tint colour.
Lakme Pop Tint Berry Pink Swatches:-
It’s a beautiful pink with berry touch to it
My experience with Lakme Pop Tint Berry Pink:-
I am not too fond of this shade and the reason is that it gives an uneven application. One has to try little hard while getting the right application. Also, if you have extremely pigmented lips, then it won’t be able to hide much of pigmentation. So uneven shade with less pigmentation quality makes it little less wanted than other Lakme pop tints.
Albeit shade isn’t bad and those who have lighter or less pigmentation will be able to carry much better and more beautifully. It will look more berry on them. On me its berry and more pink. Shade might wash out the deep skin tone beauties (Above NC45) and on medium skin tone it isn’t bad.
This is how it looks on me – more like an everyday pink.
I am going to list down some negative points first here as they are quite in number
Why Lakme Pop Tint Shade Berry Pink Doesn’t Work For Me:-
- Cost : INR 800 for a pop tint is just too much.
- Shade is more for lighter and less pigmented lips
- Uneven application
- Fades also unevenly
- Needs re-application
- Pop tints don’t have great staying power but better than other brands indeed
- Won’t work on Â highly pigmented lips.
- It stays maximum for one and half hour on me
What I like about Lakme Pop Tint Shade Berry Pink:-
- It’s moisturising and glides beautifully.
- Won’t settle into fine lines
- Easily available on Lakme counters and online .
- Light weight
- Glossy finish
Will I recommend it to others -A shade with less pigmentation and uneven application is not my choice but fairer skin beauties with less of lip pigmentation can surely give it a try. Sheer shade lovers can also try it out.
Wise She Rating – 3/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Chambor Dazzle Transferproof Smooth Eye Pencil 102 Gold Dazzle Review
- Cargo Blush in Key Largo Review, FOTD
- M.A.C PRESENTS IN EXTRA DIMENSION COLLECTION : NOW IN STORES
- Incolor Smooth Overtime Base Concealer Review & Swatches
- Wise She Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede & Nail Art Giveaway
- Make-up Basics: How to Apply Blush
- OOTD â€“ Lace Top, Color Blocked
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Seude in Designer 097 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Nail Lacquer Turquoise 88 Review & Swatches
- OShea Herbals Aprifresh Scrub Review
- Polka Jewellery Necklace Set Online
- Colorbar Ultimate Makeup Remover For Oily and Combination Skin Review