We all at WiseShe have a coral/orange obsession right now.with everyone revieiwng a coral or an orange lipstick. However, pink and especially hot pink lipsticks and stains are my first love ! In the ad for PopTints, Kareena is wearing Pink Sorbet on the lower lip and Orange tease on the upper lip. Ever since i saw the Ad, i knew I was gonna get Pink Sorbet
Price : Rs.800. However, I got it for 720 rs.from Beautiful in Lokhandwala.Mumbai.
AboutÂ Lakme Pop Tints Lip Tint in Pink Sorbet :-
Delicious cool, yummy, irresistible -Â are just a few adjectives that can describeÂ the sensational Grand Finale collection inspired by the LakmÃ© Absolute Pop Tint colours presented by Namrata Joshipura, to end the LakmÃ© Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2013 season.
Lakme Poptints haven’t taken off in the market the way should simply because of the price point. They definitely are more pigmented than the Balm Stains ,but people would think twice before paying MAC price for Lakme. However,my curiosity got better of me and I bought Candy Kiss which i reviewed earlier and Pink Sorbet ,with is a delicious looking pink .
The packaging of pop tints leaves a lot to desired according to the price . The transparent cap looks plain cheap on an otherwise decent looking black packaging. This however is my only complaint with this. The product itself is very good
The colour is a bright pink with a hint of silver shimmer.The shimmer really doesn’t show up on the lips at all.This bright pink is perfect for those who don’t like full blown hot pink/bright pink lipsticks and instantly gives a pop of colour on the face. However, girls with warmer complexions stay away. It will clash badly with your skin.
Lakme Pop Tints Lip Tint in Pink Sorbet Swatches:-
The texture is fabulous and feels very lightweight to wear and glides very easily on the lips. The lip tint is quite hydrating and one doesn’t need a balm underneath it.
The staying power,like the other poptints is about 2-3 hours after which it leaves a very soft tint,which fades away completely after an hour or so,
Pink sorbet is more pigmented in comparison to Candy Kiss and will cover all lip pigmentation in a couple of swipes. MY lips are not very pigmented to begin with.so I can get away with one swipe.h
Overall ,Pink sorbet is a fab summer colour ,but its meant more for lighter complexions and may not suit girls over NC 42. Do try it at the store. I just wish they wouldn’t be priced so high as the product deserves to do well.but it may not as people cannot associate Lakme with this kind of pricing
Here is how it looks on me:-
Summing it up
What I like about Lakme Pop Tints Lip Tint in Pink Sorbet:
- Beautiful summer colour
- Lightweight texture
- Doesnt settle into liplines
- Shimmer is not visible on lips
What I don’t like about Lakme Pop Tints Lip Tint in Pink Sorbet:
- Staying power could be better
- I wonder what Lakme was thinking when they priced this at 800 bucks a pop!
My rating: 4/5
Â Have you tried Lakme Pop Tints Lip Tint in Pink Sorbet?
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek Makeup Twist Up Eye Pencil 648 Gold Review & Swatches
- Kajol Lipstick Colour/Shade â€“ Suggestions
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Burnt Orange Review + Kareena Kapoor Lipstick
- FOTD â€“ Emerald Illusion
- Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer in Blue Review & Swatches:
- The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid Review
- Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion Review
- Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Wise She Magnet â€“ How To Get Aqua Eyes
- Missoni:Linking Fashion and Interiors
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick # 20 Review &Swatches
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Pack Rosa de Amor Review