- Product:Â Lakme Rose Powder in Warm Pink
About Lakme Rose Powder Warm pink:-
Foundation make-up in a powder format- gives a flawless radiant look. (From Lakme Website)
- How it works: Contains rose fragrance to keep you fresh, contains sunscreen to protect from harmful UV rays. Gives a flawless radiant look. (From Lakme Website.)
- Price: INR 85
These are available in too shades: Soft Pink for fairer skintones and Warm Pink for darker ones. I am reviewing the Warm Pink.
- Packaging: Comes in a brown plastic jar with a screw top lid. The loose powder is covered with a transparent plastic lid which has 5 holes through which you take out the product. I think taking out the product out of the packaging is quite hassle and is the only reason I donâ€™t use this product when I am in a hurry. The puff that comes with it is flimsy and useless which is why I have thrown mine away and havenâ€™t been able to take its pic. I use a powder brush for application.
- Smell: True to its name, it smells mildly of rose.
- Texture:Â The texture is really smooth and easy to apply. It doesnâ€™t appear chalky at all. It wonâ€™t give much coverage itself, but it is great for setting foundations. It does keep my skin oil-free for a good 4-5 hours after which I need retouching. It doesnâ€™t emphasize pores which most loose powders tend to do.
- Shade: Itâ€™s a warm pink which goes on pretty translucent. Thatâ€™s the reason I think this shade would work on almost all skin tones and skin types. It has absolutely no shimmers so its suitable for daywear as well.
Pros:Lakme Rose Powder Warm Pink :-
- Very lightweight and smooth.
- Doesnâ€™t go chalky.
- Controls oil for a good 4 hours.
- You get a huge amount of product for the price.
- Has sunscreening agents.
- Easily available suit lotsa different skin tones.
- Would suit a variety of skin tones.
Cons:Lakme Rose Powder Warm Pink :-
- The packaging.
- Contains loads of parabens
- SPF content isnâ€™t mentioned.
Will I recommend it: Unless you are allergic to parabens, this is definitely worth a try!
You might like reading these also:-