Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber & Lemon grass fairness sunscreen (for all skin types)
Have reviewed quite a few of the product from this range which includes Lakme sun expert fairness sunscreen body lotion, sun expert face wash and sun expert fairness mask and have liked most of them .
I was never Lakme sunscreen fan but this range changed my opinionÂ 🙂 .Recently I got Lakme sun expert fairness sunscreen in squeeze tube form in 20 ml and before this I was using Neutrogena sunblock SPF 50 which is tad bit heavy to carryÂ around while traveling.
You can buy it from here
What Lakme Sun Expert Fairness Sunscreen claims :-
Broad spectrum UV protection
SPF 24 protects the skin from UVB rays
PA++ protects the skin from the major contributor to skin damage, UVA rays.
Daily sunscreen formulation with antioxidant-rich ingredients such as cucumber, lemon grass extracts and Vitamin B3 to protect your skin and correct past sun damage, dark spots and pigmentation
Available in 100ml for Rs 170/-, 55ml for Rs 95/ and 20gm for Rs 49/-
My experience with LakmeÂ Lemon Grass Fairness Sunscreen
Due to humid weather here my skin is combination oily nowadays and whenÂ I use the Lakme sunscreen before stepping out of my home it works pretty well .It gets absorbed instantly and I like to use it underneath my foundation .It doesn’t give greasy feeling for 3-4 hours but after a while it does starts making my face oily albeitÂ not as oily as other sunscreen tends to do.It is light weight and doesn’t itch or burn my skin
One needs just pea size of the product to apply on the face and 20ml tube will lasts 15-20 days easily if you are in a habit of re -applying ofÂ foundation.
Consistency of the product is not too thick or thin and has lemongrass fragrance which lasts for a while.
What I like about Lakme Sun expert Fairness Sunscreen
- Packaging – It comes in a small travel size squeeze tube packaging which I adore.I likeÂ sliding it into my purse and use it whenever required.
- Suits my skin, doesn’t irritate or burn and works under makeup as well
- It works equally well on body also
- Gives cooling sensation when applied
- SPF24 PA ++Â gives good protection to my skin
- Decently priced.
- Clear mention of all the ingredients.
- Available in different sizes such as 100, 55 and 20.
What I do not like about Lakme Sunscreen
- It’s not waterproofÂ and Non-Comedogenic
- Does make my skin sweat after 3-4 hours.
- Won’t help in fairness for sure
Will I recommend it to others – Yes, especially for dry and combination skin.If you have oily skin and are interested in trying it out then try the 20ml pack of Rs 49 .Also forÂ sensitive skin don’t forget to do a test patch.
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick Shade As Blush +FOTD
- 15 Street Wear & Colorbar Nail Paint Swatches
- Lotus Herbals Clay White Skin Whitening Face Pack Review
- Checkered Nail Art Designs Tutorial
- Best Green Eyeliner Suggestions
- Lakme Launches 9 to 5 Silk Eyeliner And Kohl Ultimate
- 5 Party Makeup â€“ Party Makeup Step By Step
- Deborah Milano Blush 24 Rame Review
- Lâ€™oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Review & FOTD
- Lakme Shimmer Liner Midnight Moon Review