The minute A posted about the new Lakme Sun Expert Range in February, I was eagerly awaiting the products to be released in the market. So, when I walked into Reliance for my weekly grocery shopping and saw it, it was a no brainer for me and I had to pick it up.
For starters, I do feel that they have tweaked the formula in a very minute way and more or less played around with the packaging. Where the range last year looked more fun, this year, it’s a lot more professional and sleek with an emphasis on style. I got the variant for oily skin especially because in summers, my face gets a little oily and I thought this would be the perfect one for me.
About Lakme Sun Expert Fairness+UV Lotion SPF30 PA+
Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF30 PA +
- Broad-spectrum UV protection for surface and
- deep-skin protection
- SPF 30 protects the skin’s surface from UVB rays
- PA+ shields the skin from the harmful UVA rays and helps prevent deep-skin damage
- Lightweight, non-oily sunscreen with mineral clay for superior oil control and vitamin-rich ingredients such as cucumber and lemon grass extracts to protect skin and correct past skin blemishes
- Best suited for oily skin
- Packaging â€“ This comes in a yellow tube with a flip top. Love the fact that this is so hygienic and can just be thrown into the purse and carried around for reapplication.
- Price: Rs. 179 for 50ml, Rs. 250 for 100 ml.You can buy from here
- Color & Texture â€“ The sunscreen is white and is very light in consistency. Not too runny but not thick and goopy either. I think Lakme has nailed it this time. This formula doesn’t clog my pores and lets my skin breathe without turning it oily.
- Fragrance â€“ Just all the products in the sun expert range, this also same like the one last year, this also has a citrus scent which is quite pleasant. However, this fragrance doesn’t stay for more than 5mins.
My Verdict:Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF30 PA +
I quite like using this. Its a light formula unlike few sunscreens that actually make me sweat even more. This gets absorbed really quick and protects my skin from tanning and sunburns which I’m very prone to. I just use this in the morning and then again while getting back home. I haven’t noticed any lightening of my skin though….not that I expected it 😉
Pros of Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF30 PA +:
- An effective protector from the sun
- Did not break me out.
- Lasts for about 3-4hrs.
- Pleasant fragrance.
- Hygienic packaging
- Easily available at all pharmacies or groceries.
- Really suitable for oily skin as well
Cons of Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF30 PA +:
- Doesn’t lighten the skin as claimed
- Effectiveness: 4.5/5
- Packaging:Â 5/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
You may also like reading these:
6 Lakme Fantasy Collection Satin Enrich Lipsticks Photos & Swatches
Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber and lemon grass after sun skin lightening mask Review
Lakme Sun Expert Fairness Body Sunscreen Review
New LakmÃ© Sun Expert Range
Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber & Lemon Grass SPF 50 PA+++ Review
Lakme Sun Expert Fairness Sunscreen(Oily Skin)Review