Hello Everyone 🙂
Today I am reviewing Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Day creme, which is a part of Youth Infinity skincare range, which is a recent launch from Lakme. I always love trying new products especially the skin care products. While I was hunting for a new day cream, I found this, itsbeautiful violet packaging attracted me so much and I bought this.
About Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Day Creme:
Lakme Youth Infinity Day creme with Insta collagen Boosters improves elasticity to tighten skin.It enhances moisture content of skin with every application, SPF15 PA++ protects the skin from UVA/UVB luminising pearls instantly brightens skin tone. The power of Peptides stimulates collagen production, CLA enhances skin cells, Retinol &Retional boosters stimulates & boosts collagen production, AHAs gently exfoliates dead skin cells, glycerin restores & enhances moisture,making the skin firm &niacinamide lightens skin & gives you the perfect Sculpted look.
- Insta collagen Boosters
- Intense Moisture Enhancement
- SPA15 PA++
- Clinically Proven
- Dermatologist tested
- Recommended by Salon experts
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Price: INR 299 for20g, INR699 for 50g. You can buy it here.
- Packaging : It comes in an attractive shiny violet tube with a silver colored cap. The crÃ¨me is white in color and withÂ medium consistency.
- Usage : Gently massage with circular movements, every morning and evening over cleansed face.
What the product says:
Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Day CrÃ¨me with SPF15 PA++ gives freedom from dullness and ensures skin to stay young. It is your daily dose of expert salon care-that helps firm your skin while brightening it. With this daily dose of moisture and protection, you have bright & tight, younger looking skin as if you just stepped out of Salon.
There is a booklet inside the pack, containing the information about the product and it also explains the procedure of applying the crÃ¨me.
My Experience with Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Day Creme :
I used it daily in the morning for 15days; I applied this crÃ¨me as mentioned in the booklet; the crÃ¨me is moderately thick in consistency and get absorbed easily into the skin. It gives immediate brightening effect, which lasts maximum for 1 hr.
I am in my Mid 20â€™s and I donâ€™t have sagging skin yet, so I am not sure about its sculpting effect. I have combination skin, because of the weather here in Bangalore, my skin became dry and when I applied this crÃ¨me, it gave nice moisturizing to my skin. It did not show any noticeable change and so, I stopped using it.
After some days I am out of my night crÃ¨me and thought of trying this crÃ¨me at night and to my surprise it gave me good results, my skin was well nourished in the morning and I could see my face becoming brighter day by day and now this is my second tube which I am using as a night crÃ¨me.I have ordered for a night crÃ¨me from this range, have to try that.
What I like about Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Day Creme:-
- Travel Â friendly packaging
- Easily get absorbed
- Contains Retinol, a derivative of Vitamin â€˜Aâ€™,which is useful in treating acne, wrinkles etc.,
- Contains SPF15 PA++ soÂ protects from harmfulÂ UV rays
- Gives good moisturizing for dry skin
- No breakouts
- Brightens the skin immediately after application.
What I donâ€™t like about Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Day Creme:-
- Heavy crÃ¨me, turns oily after 1hr, may not be suitable for oily skin
Will I recommend it to others:Yes, those who are having dry skin, sagging skin, wrinkles can give it a try as it contain retinol. Oily skin people can avoid this.
Have you tried Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Day CrÃ¨me?
You might also like reading these:-
- Ultra CHI Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron Review
- Bed Head Urban Anti+Dotes Recovery Shampoo Review
- MAC Retro Matte Ruby Woo Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- All about Face Illuminators
- New Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12 Hour Review & Swatches
- Wella Professionals Unveils That Ammonia Free Hair Color Is Not Damage Free â€“ Blogger Meet