Its been a while since wrote something on Wise She. Donna if you guys were wondering why I am out of action but I was certainly missing being among you all. I am currently so caught up with some responsibilities and so not in my element. But your true love finds you. My old Lancome Eyeshadow Quad caught my eye and I was surprised why did I not review it yet.
So here it is. Lancome Colour Focus Exceptional Wear EyeColour – Quad , obviously has four colors. Namely Positive,Horizon,Scene and Blink(clockwise starting top left)
- Positive– is a matte light brown shade. Almost like drinking chocolate.
- Horizon– is a matte beige color. Mainly will work as a highlighter or color for inner corners of the eyes.
- Scene- is a shimmery dirty dark green color. Its a gorgeous shade applied either ways, full crease or Smokey.
- Blink- is a matte dark brown color. Almost the color of mud.
Overall this color palette is very earthy. I like the t choice of colors. All compliment each other very well.
These colors are powder formula. Smooth in texture. Easy application. Blends well too.
Packaging is very compact. It a very tiny box with very little quantity of each color. Just 0.12 gms, I like it that way. This size also makes it super travel friendly. Its a 2X3 inches box.
What I like about Lancome Colour Focus Exceptional Wear EyeColour – Quad:
- Choice of colors in a palette.
- Size and Packaging
What I dont like about Lancome Colour Focus Exceptional Wear EyeColour – Quad:
- Overall rating: 4.8/5
- Price: Donno. Gift.
- Will I repurchase: Not needed
Have you tried Lancome Colour Focus Exceptional Wear EyeColour – Quad?
You might also like reading these:-
- Lâ€™oreal Infallible lipstick Photos & Swatches
- Bharat & Dorris Blush No.4 : Review,Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal Paris Chrome Shine Eyeshadow: Midnight Stars & Sepia Sparkle Swatches
- Bridal Eye Makeup Tutorial â€“ Red and Bronze Bridal Look From 88 Palette
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- Pupa Milano Multiplay Triple purpose Eye pencil Review