I am here with another LANCOME Rouge in Love lipstick Review. You have already seen my earlier review for fall shade and Ana also reviewed 3 shades. It is part of their â€œBâ€ Boudoir Time (Boudoir Time: Pop shades for cocktail hour. Boudoir Time shades are identified with the letter B in the shade number).
Size â€“ 3.4 Gms,
Price 1750/- INR, Available at shoppers stop and lifestyle.
# 174 Crazy Tangerine as the name says is warm toned bright tangerine orange shade, there is no shimmer but the lipstick is very glossy and doesnâ€™t need any gloss on top. I applied two layers to get even finish however you can go away with one layer for softer look. I see this will work on all skin tones and may appear little bright on lighter skin tone while medium to dark skin girls can go away with ease and not much efforts on eye makeup .
Packaging â€“ It comes in small sleek silver metallic tube with red ribbon. Very small and dainty and maintains its cuteness as the lipstick is not prone to hold any marks.
Staying power â€“ The lipstick inspite of being very thin in texture manages to stay for 4 â€“ 5 hrs on my lips leaving subtle orange tint. I donâ€™t feel my lips are left dehydrated … it is a saviour for dry lips and I will keep buying it for that quality itself.
LANCOME Rouge In Love Lipstick 174 Crazy Tangerine Swatches:
What I like about LANCOME Rouge In Love Lipstick 174 Crazy Tangerine :
- The shade is so superbly pigmented and layers opaque in one swipe.
- These are very creamy, so far I have tried 3 shades and all of them were consistent in nature.
- I give 100 marks for packaging â€“ cute and travel friendly.
- The staying power is awesome and so is the tint it leaves behind.
- These are one of the most moisturising and long lasting lipsticks I tried and would keep on hoarding.
What I donâ€™t like about LANCOME Rouge In Love Lipstick 174 Crazy Tangerine :
No cons at all, am truly loving this and already picking more next year.
Ratings â€“ 5/5: From colour to texture to finish, everything is bang on perfect for this and so is the price tag. You really get what you are paying for, just try these and I am sure you will never look back.
Have you tried LANCOME Rouge In Love Lipstick 174 Crazy Tangerine ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Ponds Daily Face Wash Active Cleansing System Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick 568 Review & Swatches
- Kryolan Lipstick LC 197 Review & Swatches
- Wise She Meet The Blogger â€“ Aarthi
- MAC Riri Woo Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Concealer Medium Review
- 10 Home Remedies For Oily Hair
- Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick in No.20 1,2,3 Soleil Review & Swatches
- 5 Must Have Revlon Lip Butter