- Quantity: 50ml
- Price: 1,735
- Lanvin is pronounced â€˜lahn-vahnâ€™ with a very soft â€˜nâ€™ at the end of â€˜vinâ€™.
- ‘Homme’ is French for ‘man’ (pronounced ‘ohm’) when you have anÂ L, just pronounce it: ‘l’ohm ‘
We just returned from lucknow this week from a holiday with my sis in law and her family and my in laws.Â Well, my husband was given this by his sister.Â I got a chance to smell it today and thought I should review it because it is really an awesome scent.
- Top notes are lemon and Italian Bergamot, pepper and bitter orange Petit grain form this invigorating cocktail of citrus and spice.
- The middle notes of sage and lavender
- The base notes include patchouli, woody notes, musk and moss creating a memorable drydown
What are notes?
Notes in perfumery are descriptors of scents that can be sensed upon the application of a perfume. The term is used by perfumers to describe the approximate scents to a layman.
- Sulfate & Paraben free beauty products FOUND+men paraben
- Clinique Skin Supplies for Men Anti-Fatigue Eye Cooling Gel
- Â Poison by Christian Dior Review
- Perfume Fetish at Pepperfry.com & Current Offer
- Lâ€™occitaine Fleur Cherie Solid Perfume Review
- Pi by Givenchy Paris : Perfume Review
- JEAN PAUL GAUTIER CLASSIQUE Perfume Review