By Jashn Aura
Pink and gold together excites every girl on planet .like seriously. Pink is so your dream and gold is in your dreams… Well for me certainly pink and gold is like â€œTHE THINGâ€
So this is the thing that got it me into buying the product that iâ€™m reviewing today the LAURA MERCIER METALLIC CREAM COLOR in the shade pink gold as I wanted something like the mac expensive pink which is so raved about but it really didnâ€™t turn out that (you know iâ€™m having bad color days after so many fails like MAC Playland lip glass in live it up). As I got it online I couldnâ€™t try the color but this wasnâ€™t disappointing as it turned out to be a pretty pink with loads of silver and purple undertones in a metallic finish
It comes in an aluminium squeeze tube with a screw-on cap and you have to squeeze out the product by pressing the tube. I really like this way as its hygienic as you donâ€™t have to dip in your finger into a tub or something neither does it have pump dispenser that would give out way more product than how much is needed to be used. Itâ€™s just perfect the way it is.
For the color and texture it is amazing. Itâ€™s so soft to blend and dries perfectly to soufflÃ© or powder shadow.
like a drIts eam to blend, its just so baby soft. I love it. You would want to smudge it as soon as you apply it because once it is their it sticks their and it ainâ€™t going anywhere.
For the color payoff you really need quarter of a pea size amount to cover each eye and it gives you a soft romantic finish.
You can easily go day to night with this color. As its metallic in finish it gives a good dimension to your eyes when light hits your eyes without being hardcore punk kind of look.
This color is so soft and romantic that you can also just dab it on the center of your lid on top of any pink or purple powder eyeshadow to create a dimension.
For application you can use a densely packed flat eyeshadow brush or a short shader-brush because using a fluffy brush would end up wasting a lot of product
I mainly prefer dabbing the product on the lids with my ring finger and then blend it evenly with a short shader brush
Or if you are in a hurry and just want to add some romance or color to your eyes you can just squeeze out some product on your finger then gently dab on some spots on the eyelids and blend it with fingers itself so no brushes needed and you have perfect soft wash of color on your lids to perk you up.
What I like about Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour Pink Gold :
- The first and foremost thing I love that the packaging is in tube form and super hygienic also.
- It doesnâ€™t get exposed to air so woohooo it will not dry like the paint pots or the color tattoos. It would be in the same creamy silky texture till the last drop.
- And as only a little very little amount of this is needed each time and itâ€™s a fat tube Iâ€™m sure this tube would last me ages.
- For the price I pay, itâ€™s a perfect cream shadow or let me just say better than MAC paint pots (okay donâ€™t hate me for that)
- It can also be used as primer beneath a matte powder shadow to give it sheen.
What I dont like about Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour Pink Gold :
- As for this I did not really find a con for the price. I get enough quantity of it in a hygienic tube for all my life.
Happy reading sweethearts!
Be wise and get this..!!
Have you tried Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour Pink Gold ?
You might like to read:-