Sleek has many many dupes of high ends brands Â which IÂ realizedÂ long back and while going through my blushes collection I found Fenberry Blush of Sleek which is actually a dupe of Bobbi brown cranberry blush which I have reviewed here. I think Sleek had this in mind while making the blush, otherwise why will they name it Fenberry :d
- Bobbi Brown Blush Cranberry 30 – Â Around 1200 in 3.7 gmÂ
- Sleek Blush Fenberry – $6.50 Â for 8 gmÂ
Bobbi Brown Cranberry -Â Its a medium dark plum shade with brownish red undertones.
Sleek Fenberry Blush – It’s a dark plum shade which is tad bit Â darker than Cranberry.
Look how close are the twins 😛
Swatches of Bobbi Brown Cranberry 03 & Sleek Fenberry :-
There is difference in texture and longevity is more of Â obviously Bobbi brown is more smooth and long staying but with this price buying Sleek is not bad at all 🙂
Do you know any other dupe ofÂ Bobbi Brown Cranberry 30?
You might like reading these also:-
- W7 The Cheek Of It Blush Baby Pink Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Serious Skincare Serious Colour Perfect Structure Cheek Blush Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Liquid Blush 87: Review & Swatches
- Best Peach Blush Suggestions
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo Effet Tweed Ambre Review & Swatches
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo 17Tweed Effect Tweed Fuchsia Review & Swatches
- NYX Blush Dessert Rose Powder Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Beauty Powder Feeling: Review & Swatches
- NYX Mosaic Powder Blush Love Review, Swatches