Colorbar Juicy Candy Lip Gloss!!!
I picked up this gloss because I wanted a gloss that I could use on everyday basis , which moisturizes my lips and ; looks shiny andÂ chic at the same time! The SA at the colorbar counter was pushy andÂ wanted me to buy their blusher too but I declined because I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t use a blush, but soon IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll buy an economical one and do little practice before I get the perfect art of applying it because I always find it to be too tricky andÂ I have never dared to use it! Anyways for now IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll go ahead with the Lipgloss review!
What does Colorbar claim about this lip gloss: Ã¢â‚¬Å“Our Juicy Candy lip gloss gives you those ultimate shiny lips with its skin conditioning and softening agents.Ã¢â‚¬Â
Price of Colorbar Juicy Candy Lip Gloss is Rs 199 for 9ml.I bought the shade Applicious!
Other shades available are: Just berry, Minty Fresh, Raspberry Swirl, Strawberry Twist, Caramel Toffee, Orange Jus, Guava crush! (Fruit ki dukaan hai na?)
Pros of the Colorbar Juicy Candy Lip Gloss
(I)First thing that I noticed about this lip-gloss is the smell, it smells so fruity!
(2)This when applied looks like a sheer lip-gloss with just a hint of color which is quite good for daytime.
(3) The gloss is non sticky andÂ non-pigmented but very moisturising!
(4) It stays for at least 3 hours & more if you are not consuming food, it fades a little if you have tea or something but the lips still look moisturized & it leaves little shimmery effect.
(5) This seems to be tasteless, so no problem if you accidently or purposely taste it.
(6) This comes in the form of a tube and the nozzle of the tube is shaped such that you just need to press the tube for the amount of gloss you need & glide it like a lipstick!
(7) The packaging is cute andÂ can be carried in a bag.
(8) They are available in 8 shades.
Consof the Colorbar Juicy Candy Lip Gloss
(1)DoesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have ingredients list on the tube
(2)ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s available in 9ml so it might get used up pretty fast if you use it at least 2-3 times at work. Â Â Â
Â Â Â But this is just my opinion! It depends on your usage! Â Â
(3) Some of you may find this expensive with so many lip-glosess available in the market, but I stillÂ Â Â
Â Â Â Â like this for the moisturizing effect!
(4) Some people may not like the shimmery look it gives after the gloss fades.
Final Word: This is a very nice shiny moisturising lip-gloss suitable for everybody! College going girls will certainly like this because this doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t make one look over the top & the packaging is kinda cute too!
Will I repurchase: Though IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m happy using this, but once this gets finished I want to try something else because I get bored using the same thing for long!
Do you have any recommendations for Lip-Gloss?