Hello friends. Today I am going to review a product which you might have heard earlier but certainly havenâ€™t tried it!
Hair falling is a very common problem now days. At least one member from every family suffers from hair loss problems. All of us normally lose 50-100 hair strands a day. However, loss of more then these numbers, it is taken as a serious problem.
Hair loss occurs for various reasons. Due to pollutions, ageing, inappropriate diet, improper hair care, high stress levels excessive use of harsh chemicals Â and it is also an Â heredity problem for few families. Dermatologist will answer you by saying you have increased levels of DHT( Di Hydro testosterone) which is believed to shorten the Anagen phase (growth phase) of the hairs causing continued shrinking of the hair follicle. At the end, you return home Â with long lists of prescriptions.
Hair loss often tends to slow down but starts again mainly during monsoon!Â Like I said every family has one member suffering from hair loss problem, in my family itâ€™s my dad! He often asks how come these celebrities who were almost bald at some point of time have fully covered heads now. Some of my dadâ€™s colleague suggested him to use livon hair gain tonic. It was not available in many stores and lastly I had to place an order to get it. Since then my dad is continuing this tonic from 2 months now and certainly we have noticed a change in his hairs!
Livon hair gain tonic contains root energizers which are enriched with hair re-growth molecules. It is clinically tested to accelerate hair growth and control hair fall by revitalizing hair follicles from the roots and improving hair quality.
How Does It Works:
- Â It penetrates to the root of the hair follicle and clears up the debris around it.
- Restores proper circulation of blood and nutrients to the hair follicle.
- Prevents shrinking of hair follicle and helps it grow in a healthy cycle.
Ingredients: aqua, ethanol, hydrogenated castor oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice and other chemicals.
Price: INR 600 for 150ml.
Availability: In flip cart.com and in few selected market stores.
My Take on Livon Hair Gain Tonic:
When my dad started using it my mom followed him even though she doesnâ€™t have any hair problems. Seeing her I and my sister started using it too. We havenâ€™t faced any problems yet now. Though I have notice changes in my dads head now. He is not having that severe hair fall now like before. Hair fall has slowed down in huge number!
I will definitely place an order again once my current tonic gets finished :-).
Packaging:Â It comes in a plastic container with white body and black cap. Has a dropper (nozzle) on the top of the container. It smells very pleasing.
Directions for use: Use it like normal hair oil. Apply directly on scalps through the dropper or rub the tonic with your finger tips on your scalp. It is clearly mentioned in the container that DO NOT MASSAGE. Positively it should be applied twice a day after bath and before bedtime.
What I Liked About Livon Hair Gain Tonic:
- Â It is a product of very well known brand.
- Controls hair fall and increases hair growth.
- Moisturizes scalp and hairs.
- Helps in reducing dandruff too.
- Applicable for both male and female:)
- Doesnâ€™t make your hairs oily at all.
- Smells good too.
- Even if you donâ€™t suffer from hair fall problem, you can use it for increasing your hair growth.
What I did not liked About Livon Hair Gain Tonic:
- Nothing really as I use it as an alternate for my normal hair oil.
Have you tried Livon Hair Gain Tonic?
You might also like reading these:-
- Elle 18 Nail Pops 53 Review & Swatches
- MAC Lipstick in Angel: Review, FOTD
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick 75 Rouge Parisienne Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color in 47 Classic Rose Review & Swatches
- Amway Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser Review
- MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Dolly: Review, FOTD