Using SLES free shampoos is always a trouble and the reason being they don’t lather and make my hair feel clean but Liz earle Botanical shampoo is first SLES free shampoo which contains natural ingredients and makes my hair soft.
What Liz Earle Shampoo Claims:-
With West African shea butter, natural source vitamin E, shine-boosting apple and orange extracts plus naturally derived cleansers, our shampoo gently cleans without stripping to leave hair soft, shiny and smooth. Contains no sodium lauryl/laureth sulphate.
Wet hair thoroughly, massage into a rich lather from root to tip â€“ a little shampoo goes a long way.
Naturally active ingredients include natural vitamin E, west african shea butter to moisturise plus apple and orange extracts boost shine.
- Price 200 ml tube for Â£7.65,Â 50ml tube for Â£4.10
- Â Packaging – Shampoo comes in a squeeze tube and is easy to use.Both shampoo and conditioner tubes are of different colours so if you also often confuse between shampoo and conditioner, then this will save your time and effort.
My experience with Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo
This shampoo thoroughly cleans shampoo and with its ultra shea formula it makes my hair soft.It has gel like consistency and has very strong sweet fragrance which lingers on till washed.Although it is free from SLES and silicon it lather really well I don’t feel the need of washing my hair twice.
I have dry hair but it never makes my hair feel dry and keeps them tangle free.I didn’t observe any hair fall while using this shampoo and made my hair smooth 🙂
What I liked about Liz earle Botanical Shine Shampoo
- The fact that it is SLES free and Silicone free
- Works beautifully on my dry hair
- Makes my hair feel soft, silky and smooth
- Works on coloured hair too.
- Doesn’t make my hair feel greasy for 2-3 days.
What I do not like about Liz earle Botanical shampoo
- Few of you might not like the strong fragrance
- One can only buy from lizearle websiteÂ
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely!
Wise She Rating – 4.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Big Shampoo Review
- Honey Lip Balm/Burtâ€™s bee honey lip balm Review
- Khadi Herbal Hair Conditioner Review (Vanilla & Honey )
- Matrix Biolage Hydra Therapie Hydra-creme Intense Moisture Masque Review
- Natural Hair Conditioner Recipe With Aloe Vera â€“ DIY Saturday
- My Khadi Haul
Â Product sent by company for consieration but it has not affected my review.Our priority will always be you 🙂