Face Toner – Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner
Few months back I did a post on myÂ five best toners and I nowÂ need to update it for sure 😛 .I have used many many toners as I have oily skin and with large pores problem.They stay calm till the time I am using toners .I useÂ hot oil face cleansing method but it makes me feel worse in summer so I do avoid it inÂ fear of acne.
Liz earle Instant skin boost has naturally active ingredients – It has organic aloevera, calendeula, rose-scented geranium, cucumber and natural vitamin E.
What the Liz Earle Toners claims :-
This heavenly floral-scented, non-drying toner refreshes, soothes and brightens your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture.
Pour onto a cotton wool pad and sweep over face and neck after using Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. Alternatively spritz over face and body to revitalise at any time.
Naturally active ingredients include organic aloe vera to revitalise and soften and calendula, chamomile, cucumber and natural source vitamin E to soothe and refresh the skin.
How to use Liz Earle toner
Instant Boost Skin Tonic is the essential second stage of your daily regime:
Moisten a cotton wool pad and sweep over face and neck every morning and night after cleansing with Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser or using one of our special treatment masks. Whether your skin is dehydrated, oily, dull or congested, the nourishing and brightening botanicals will help to leave your skin feeling soft and looking fresh for longer. It also primes your skin perfectly for your choice of Liz Earle Moisturiser.
Alternatively spritz over face and body to revitalise at any time. The fine mist can even be used over make-up.
PriceÂ of Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner
- 200ml bottle – Â£11.75
- 200ml spritzer – Â£12.00
- 200ml bottle x 3 – Â£32.25
- 200ml bottle & 30ml spritzer – Â£16.15
- 50ml bottle – Â£4.85
- 30ml spritzer -Â£4.85
Ingredients of Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner
My experience with Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner
I have been using the toner with cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser and the way it soothes and softens my skin is undescribale.It has flowery fragrance which is strong and lasts for a while.I can easily see the glow which is long lasting after using it with the hot cloth cleanser.It is alcohol free and therefore I find it much milder than any toner around and 200 ml of the product willÂ lastsÂ two months easily if used onceÂ a day.
- Packaging – I don’t like the twist up cap packaging and would any time prefer a spray packaging over this.Most of the time I forget to twist it back and it stays open whole day.:(
What I liked about Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner
- Makes me skin soft it feels as if it is getting healed
- Soothing and gives a dewy glow
- Contains naturally active ingredients
- Its available in many sizes
- Doesn’t dry out my skin
- Parabean free with no animal extract
- Will suit all skin
What I did not like about Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner
- It is expensive
- Not available in India and has to be ordered online from here
Will I recommend it to others –
- If you are looking for an alochol , parabean free toner which makes skin soft and smooth and keeps it hydrated then you must try this.
- It has strong fragrance so if you are some one who like fragrance free toners then you might feel like skipping it
- I would specially like to recommend it to acne prone skin.
Wise She Rating – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Shanaz Husain sharose date enriched skin toner review
- Skin toner â€“ Fab India Vitamin E skin toner review
- Pores â€“ skin pores/open pores home remedies (Video tutorial)
- Fab India Neem Tulsi skin toner (Product review)
- Face wash- Fab India neem tulsi face wash (Product review)
- Best tips for sensitive skin care
Sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review.Our priority will always be you 🙂