What the company claims:
Rich in natural rose floral water, this truly refreshing mist quenches skin’s thirst and maintains optimal moisture levels. Its soothing active ingredients reduce irritation and leave skin feeling soft, supple, and comfortable again.
Aqua/Water, Rosa centifolia flower water**,Propylene glycol, Glycerin**, Alcohol**, Sodium PCA**, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract**, Sodium chloride**, Butylene glycol, Fragrance, PPG-26, Buteth-26, PEG-40, Hydrogenated castor oil**, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Benzyl salicyclate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool**, Eugenol**, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional.
**Natural origin ingredients
- Quantity: 125ml (4.2Fl.oz.)
- Price: Around 1300 INR
- Availability: It was available on in.loccitane.com just a couple oâ€™ weeks ago. But it seems to have mysteriously disappeared. It is available online but kinda hard to find. Hereâ€™s a link:
How to useÂ
Apply under or over make-up any time of the day, to give skin a boost. Hold at armâ€™s length from the face, close eyes and spray onto the skin. It also can be used on body, on hair to refresh and delicately perfume.
- Packaging:This face mist comes in a pale, pearly pink, light-weight, translucent plastic bottle with a brushed steel spray nozzle (also made of plastic). The nozzle is protected by a transparent cap that fits snugly so that the product wonâ€™t leak. The outer carton is very pretty and is made of handmade paper. So is the label on the bottle. The handmade paper, along with its images of ferns and petals, adds to the â€œnaturalâ€ charm of the product. The carton is textured and has a dotted script on one side which I suspect is Braille. It thatâ€™s the caseâ€¦then itâ€™s very, very thoughtful of them :yes:
Â My experience with the L’occitane Facial MistÂ
Iâ€™ve had this for a while and forgot about it. Then one fine day, I unearthed it and decided to give it a shot. So after I woke up, I used a facewash, and then sprayed this mist onto my face. It felt very refreshing since the fragrance is really captivating. Am not a huge fan of rose fragranced products but this is niiiiiice!
Soâ€¦I went downstairs for breakfast and my mom took one look at me and asked if I forgot to wash my face. I mumbled I had applied something on my face and rushed to a mirror. Sure enough, not only did my face feel really sticky, it looked like Iâ€™d dunked it in a bucket of grease! It was so oily and shiny that the mirror mustâ€™ve been blinded by the effect :-P. I hurriedly washed it off and was contemplating what to do with the rest of the product.
Since it has rose water, I decided to use it like a toner. I sprayed it onto a cotton ball and rubbed it onto my face in circular movements. The results were fantastic! Within a week, my skin was glowing. I also use it as a body mist and the lovely fragrance does tend to linger for quite some time. Now am really wishing I owned this when I was using Maybelline Dream Mousse foundation since I was in major need of a hydrating face mist thenâ€¦Sigh!
What I like about Lâ€™occitane Rose Hydrating Face mist:
- Attractive and eco-friendly packaging
- Wonâ€™t spill and travel-friendly
- Captivating rose fragrance thatâ€™s neither too strong nor too mild
- Works effectively as a toner
- Hydrates well and makes skin glow
- Does not cause breakouts.
- Soothes irritated and sensitive skin
- Can be used as a refreshing body mist
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested
What I donâ€™t like about Lâ€™occitane Rose Hydrating Face mist:-
- Not easily available
- Will not suit those with oily skin
Will I recommend this to others?: Yes! Especially those with dry, sensitive or irritated skin.
- Quality: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Fragrance: 5/5
- Price: 2/5
- Performance: 4/5