LBD doesn’t stand for little black dress anymore, it can also be a long black dress too which is much in fashion nowadays and so easy to carry. This is what I wore this weekend when few of K’s friends and their spouse got together to celebrate friendship day.
After long I had lot of fun in the dinner party where we just chilled out and I didn’t have anything in my mind. My baby Anvika too was acting as a obedient toddler. I wonder why 😛
Whenever I have to join an evening party and I am confused about what to wear, then this simple dress is my preferred choice. Halter adds to the class of the dress and yes! it hides all the flaws 😉
I accessorized it with Â statement earrings which I got from the recent Youshine discount. Infact everything which I am wearing here was bought in recent sales only :P. I love sales although you really have to dig in, as somehow, you always like the fresh stock more.
I wanted to pair the dress with a coral clutch but didn’t have any so opted for a nude one.
and it’s me going round round round ..:)
Hope you had a fantastic friendship day too 🙂
- Dress – Forever 21
- Earrings – Youshine
- Bracelet – Globus
- Clutch – Don remember
Photo credits -Â https://www.facebook.com/manojrawatphotography
You might like reading these also:-
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense for face SPF 50 High Protection Review
- Introducing The Wise She Weight Loss Blog & Tarun
- Pure Crystal Perfume by Karen Low Review
- Wise She & Fruttini India Independence Giveaway
- Smoky Green Eye Indian Princess Look
- Maxfactor Color Elixir Lipstick In Eternal Flame Review & Swatches
- Elle 18 Color Pops Lipstick 30 Cinnamon Bun Review And Swatches
- 10 Commandments To Lovely,Long,Polished And Practical Nails.
- Flormar Delux Shine Stylo Lipstick D40 Review & Swatches
- New Blushes In My Stash This Weekend
- Maybelline Color Bloom Lip Balm in Peach Blossom Review