Yesterday I went for MAC shopping and got the famous Indian wood paint pot.I couldn’t wait to try a bridal look with this super gorgeous shade .MAC Indian wood is a Â golden brown shade which is warm Â and when used as a base Â no drug store matches it finish.
I wanted a bridal look but not very OTT Â and this is how it turned out.
and here goes my step by step tutorial 🙂
- Â Step1 – Primed my eyes with Urban decay primer potion
- Step2– Applied MAC Indian wood paint pot Â all over the eye lid.It need not be perfect as I am going to smudge the shade later on.
- Step3 – Now I picked up some rust eyeshadow from NYX trio and applied it on my outer third of my eye lid.so I have Indian wood on my eye lid and rust eyeshadow on the outer corner.
- Step4 – Now I applied bronze on my crease and blended all the three shades.
- Step5 – I applied Indian wood on lower lashline and topped some copper shade on it Â leaving Â 1/4th of the inner lower lash line so that wood paint is visible on the inner corner as well.
- Step6 – From the crease to the brow bone applied Indian wood again and blended the colour.
Used Maybelline gel eyeliner black on my waterline and gave it a winged eyeliner look with Shahnaz liquid eyeliner.I also applied a copper colour eyeliner on lowerlashline to deepen the colour. Curled my eye lashes and applied lot of mascara
and here is the finished version .
ThoroughlyÂ enjoyed using MAC Indian wood paint pot.:)
- MAC Indian Wood Paint pot
- NYX Tri0 21
- Maybelline black gel eyeliner
- Shahnaz liquid eyeliner
- Maybelline colossal volume mascara
- Elle18 colorburst kajal for tight lining
- Inglot duraline as my maybelline gel eyeliner is getting dry.
You might like reading these also:-
- Evan Rachel Wood Inspired Simple Glam Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Katrina Kaif Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial (Mere Brother Ki Dulhan)
- Tips & Toes Eyelight Purple Passion & Waterproof Eyeliner Review
- Avril Lavigne Blue Smokey Eyes Inspired Makeup Tutorial
- Lâ€™Oreal HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner Brown Review