I went for shopping today and for a change it was not of makeup :P.I wanted to do up my room so got few stuffÂ for it.Will share with you soon .Ya! I know I am a tease 😛
Before leaving for shoppingÂ I did this blue and lavender eye makeup with three eye shadows basically.I have used MAC electric eel, Faces sparkle dust pigment in lavender and Maybelline chai latte highlighter here.
Makeup breakdown :-
- Applied Urban decay eye primer and dabbed some loose powder over it
- Applied MAC electric eel eyeshadow on the middle of the eyelid and Maybelline chai latte beige eyeshadow on the inner corner covering almost 1/4th of the eye
- Applied Faces sparkle in lavender on the outerÂ corner and blended the colours.
- From the crease till the brow bone applied Maybelline chai latte highlighter again.
- Used shahnaz eyeliner for winged eyeliner look and curled my lashes with Faces eye lash curler
- Applied Faces Mascara.
- I filled my eyeÂ brows with MAC expresso
With a flat thin brush applied electric eel on the lower lash lineÂ and smudged the colour with a q tip
If it would have been a night look then instead of chai latte highlighterÂ I would have used any gold eyeshadow from Maybelline diamond glow quad.
this is the complete look :).
What kind of make up doÂ you like while going for shopping?
You might lie reading these also:-