A reader Neha asked me to do eye makeup with lots of kohl on lower as upper lashline.I have generally seen bengali girls wearing thick kohl like that and there eyesÂ look so appealing:) .I thought of trying the look with MAC Saffron eyeshadow and MAC Ricepaper today .So thankfully IÂ shifted from purple for a while:P
Eye makeup Breakdown:-
- Primed my eyes with a primer
- Applied MAC rice paper on 3/4th of eyelid with an eyeshadow brush.
- On the outer corner used saffron eyeshadow and made a “V”
- In the crease used chocolate brown from Maybelline chai latte and MAC rice paper as a bro highlighter.From the crease to my eye brows I applied the highlighter only.
- Applied MAC Smolder on my the upper lashline and lower lashline and gave it a winged eyeliner look.As the smolder smudged a bit I use Q tip to remove off the excess kohl
- Mascara – Forgot to apply 😛
- Foundation – Lakme perfect radiance foundation and compact
- Blush – Lakme earth rose blush trio
- Lipstick – Colorbar 006 Terra(This is one of my favorite orangish coral )
I have seen Bipasha basu using these kind of looks though I am nowhere near to her expertise but I enjoyed doing the make up look:P
Do you like using thick kohl ?
You might like reading these also:-