A few months back when Illamasqua had launched itsfreak perfumethey had also introduced queen of the night pigment which I have used many times but some how skipped posting it here.
As I am running in shimmer and pigment phase today, I thought of reviewing it today.Although it is a limited edition but I think it is still available on Illamasqua site right now.
These pigment can be used on eyes, face, lips and on nails too.Pure pigments are great way to unleash or unlok your creativity.I consider it my pleasure to have it in my kitty.
Price -Â Â£15.50 for 1.3gm Â and isÂ describedÂ as aÂ â€œblackened plum shimmer.
Pigment comes wrapped in a plastic square container which has a similar size transparent cover on it.They have made a small round whole in the pigment which can be sealed with a cellotape provided by them.I find it better than any other pigment packaging .
Swatches Of Illamasqua Queen Of The Night
It’s a soft plum brown shade with fine shimmer in it.Shade is quite intense especially when one uses it wet.Definitely not a shadeÂ whichÂ is easily available.
I used it on my lower lashline today .To make it stay longer I used Inglot duraline and it worked fab that way.
One thing which I didn’t like about the pigment is that it is not that easy to blend it and comes out little patchy.Best way is to use it wet as it comes out really beautiful.I will show you that in one of the upcoming eye makeup looks 🙂
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Blending -3/5
- Availability -3/5 (Available only on Illamasqua website)
- Price Vs Quality -3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Illamasqua 70% Off Sale – Recommendations
- Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss Lily-rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Illamasqua Hemlock Nail Polish Review & Swatches
- Illamasqua Theatre Of The Nameless Nail Varnish Kink Review & NOTD
- Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Androgen Review EOTD
- Illamasqua Masquara Raven Reviews
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss Frenzy Review & FOTD
- Illamasqua Scandal Lipstick Review
- Look Book- Illamasqua Hussy Blush Review
- Illamasqua Hussy Blush Photos & Swatches