Yesterday I took out all my pigments and started swatching them and while playing Â I came out with this look.IÂ particularlyÂ wanted to do a simple party look where all the attention goes to the eyes without looking too much and this is the final look which I could think of.Can you give this eye makeup a name Â as I couldn’t think of any 😛
I used MAC Golden Olive pigment which is one of the most beautiful pigment in my stash.You can check out my my MAC pigment collection here.
About MAC Golden Olive Pigment:-
It a beautiful light shimmery green which has golden undertones to it.It’s a shade which one can be used on its own .Pigmentation is amazing and as we don’t get sample size jar here and Â buying it whole is costly, Â but it will last you ages or it might never get over only:P.Staying power is amazing and it lasts whole day.Pigments stays really long .Once applied you do not have to think about reapplication.
MAC Pigment Price:-
Rs 1300 for 4.5gms.This jar comes in back to MAC policy.
MAC Golden Olive Pigment Eye Makeup Tutorial:-
- Step1 – Primed my eyes by applying Lakme white intense colorstick concealer stick.
- Step2 – Blended the concealer and dabbed some loose powder over it.(I used Kryolan loose powder)
- Step3 – With MAC 239 eyeshadow brush applied MAC Golden olive pigment all over my lid .Shown in pic 3 below)
- Step4 – Applied MAC Melon pigment in middle of the eyelid and blended the colour with the same brush.
- Step5 – Applied MAC melon pigment in my crease too with MAC 226 brush Â as shown in the picture below (1st pic)
- Step 6 – Applied MAC Naked pigment from the crease to the brow bone area .
- Step7 – I applied the pigment on my lower lashline with a damp brush. .If you think lining lower lashline will be difficult then you can use MAC Expensive pink shade(A coral pink shade with veluxe pearl) too.
- Step8 – Applied winged eyeliner with Tips and toes liquid black eyeliner as shown in the pic.
- Â Step9– Curled my lashes and applied lots of mascara.(Used Max Factor Volumizing mascara black/brown)
Swatches of MAC Golden Olive , Melon & Naked pigment
and here are all the products which I used 🙂
- Tips & Toes Liquid eyeliner(It’s a felt tip eyeliner)
- MAC Espresso eyeshadow(Filled my brows with it)
- MAC 239 eyeshadow brush
- MAC 226 brush
Â Have you tried MAC Golden Olive Pigment ?
You can check out more on pigment series below:-