MAC Lucky green eyeshadow – Price 900
I should have done this eye makeup onÂ St. Patrickâ€™s Day but it’s better to be late then never I guess. This look was created while playing with some of myÂ favouriteÂ green eyeshadows and I thought of pairing it with coloured lenses.
Some pointers while wearing green eyeshadows :-
- Green eyeshadows really brighten up the eyes and going with the contrast eyeshadows always help. For light eyes, shade like dark olive comes out pretty and for darker eyes like mine, Jade looks beautiful.
- If you have brown eyes then blue green eyeshadows like MAC Surf USA (a green teal )will look great and if you have brown hazel eyes then a yellowish green like MAC Juxt eyshadow looks pretty.
- A black eyeliner instantly brighten up any eye makeup look when one is pairing it with green eyeshadow .It will go well with blue or brown Â eye colour easily.
- MAC Surf Baby Surf Â USA – You can check out the detail review of MAC Surf USA Â and this look I have paired it with MAC Deep truth eyeshadow.
- MAC Lucky Green Eyeshadow – It’s a bright yellow green which is highly pigmented.I purchased it in my recent mega MAC eyeshadow haul 🙂
- MAC Rice paper – A frosty yellow beige shade. I have used it umpteenth number of times in my eye makeup looks.Some of the looks which you can check out are here and here
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow – A sheer lime green eyeshadow.Check out my eye makeup and FOTD here
- MAC Scumptuous eyeshadow – A beautiful mix of golden and olive shade.Eye makeup here
Swatches – MAC Lucky Green Eyeshadow+MAC Scumptuous Olive Eyeshadow+MAC Juxt eyeshadow+MAC Rice paper eyeshadow:-
Eye Makeup tutorial With MAC Lucky Green Eyeshadow & MAC Surf USA
- Step1 – Primed my eye lids wit Urban decay primer and applied MAC Lucky green eyeshadow.I applied lucky green on my lower lashline too with a help of a thin flat brush.
- Step2 – Applied MAC Surf Baby Surf USA in the middle of the eye lids.
- Step3 – Applied MAC Scumptuous olive in the crease with the help of MAC 226 small tapered eyeshadow
- Step4 – From the crease to the brow bone applied MAC Rice paper eyeshadow.
Have you tried MAC Lucky green eyeshadow ? Which is your favourite green eyeshadow ?
You might like reading these also:-