If you are fond of Sleek eyeshadow palette and like Â every day wearable shades with some bright and poppy ones then Sleek Limited I-Divine is an ultimate choice. I like how sleek has tried to balance Â up the serious colours Â with bright ones and ofcourse the quality of the eyeshadows which is nothing less than A+ when compared to a drug store brand.
While swatching the palette yesterday I did this peacocky eye makeup look Â and I truly truly enjoyed mixing bold with every day shades.
About I-Divine Glory :-
Shades aptly taken from Londonâ€™s famous underground stations such as Circle, Central and Victoria echo vibrant shades taken from olympic rings that have been created into wearable colours.Like all i-divine , glory is jam packed with pigment -allowing all shade to pop on all skin tone all day (and night!)
- PriceÂ -Â Â Â£7.99(excluding shipping)
- PackagingÂ â€“ Sleek eyeshadow palette are travel friendly, have an inbuilt mirror in it Â and Â a sponge eyeshadow applicator.
Swatches Â Of Sleek Limited-I Divine Glory Plaette:-
- Top row Â Shades (LtoR)Â â€“ Â Tube, Overground and BakerlooÂ Jubilee, Platform, Northern. Bottom row
- Â Bottom row (LtoR)Â – District, Hammersmith and City and PicadillyÂ Circle, Victoria, Central.
Coming to the Peacocky eye makeup tutorial:-
- Step1 – Applied NYX Jumbo pencil milk on my eyelids.This is one eye pencil which works the best with bright shades.
- Step2– Blended the Jumbo pencil all over my eyes
- Step3 – Applied shade Victoria(Aqua blue) in the inner 1/4th of my eyes.
- Step4– Shade City(Midnight blue- its my most used shade till now in this palette) in the middle and Â District ( spring green) shade on the outer corner.I used MAC 239 Â brush for all the above three colours application.
- Step5– In the crease I mixed hammer smith and bottom row (red and grey) with MAC 217.
- Step6– From the crease to the brow cone use tube shade as the highlighter.I also applied yellow on my waterline and red on the lower lashline Â (left half) and grey on the lower lashline too (right half) with Inglot 30T eyeliner brush.
- Step7 &8 – Curled my lashes and applied lots of Sleek lash our mascara black 729Â Â and we are done.
I also did this one which is more wearable but I didn’t click the step by step pictures . Was too busy /excited in testing the palette Â shades Â 😛
Have you tried Sleek Limited I-Divine Glory Palette?
You might like reading these also:-
- SleekBerry Collection : Cranberry Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil Mossberry 747 Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Sleek Makeup Up Pout Powder Pink Polish SPF15 Reviews
- Sleek Makeup Brow Kit Dark Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Pout Polish Bare Minimum 963 Review & Swatches
- Sleek Molten Metal Metallic Eyeshadow Graphite & Silver: Review,Swatches
- My Sleek Cosmetic Experience
- Sleek Makeup Product Suggestions