I love trying out new stuff….Not that I’m super experiemtal but once in a while I go all out and buy stuff which I’ve never heard of or read about. Lord & Berry is one such brand whose reviews are very hard to find. Nevertheless, I decided to pick a whole load of stuff to try out. I reviewed the Raspberry Lipstick from this brand earlier and today I’ll be reviewing an eyeshadow..
Apologies for the influx of so many neutral shades..but well, I’m still a fraidy cat when it comes to more vivid shades although I’ve been experimenting a good bit lately….
About Lord & Berry Seta eyeshadows
Get a silk like feel on your eye lids. Give you eyes a light feeling with Â frozen micronized raw materials that highlights your eyelids. mix it up to give an endless combinations of colors to give prominence to the eyes.
Price: Â INR 850
My take on Lord & Berry Seta eyeshadow in Aisha:
- Color: This shade is a matte neutral beige shade. On my slightly pigmented lids, this takes on more of a Peach tone.
- Pigmentation & Texture: This eyeshadow is excellent in terms of pigmentation and picks up sufficient color in one go so I can pack it on my lid without having to re-dip my brush into the pan again. is very silky and creamy…Texture-wise it’s soft and not at all chalky albeit a bit dry thanks to its matte finish.
- Staying Power: It stays on my lids for about 5hrs after which it starts fading 🙂
I tried this on a whim and I quite like it…I won’t say I love it since I prefer satin finishes better but even for a matte finish eyeshadow this isn’t as drying as most mattes. It’s an easy color to work with and brightens up the lid. It isn’t too visible (obviously) but that brightening effect is prominent and I usually like wearing this on my lid with MAC Espresso in the crease.
Swatches of Lord & Berry Seta eyeshadow in Aisha:-
Why I like the Lord & Berry Seta eyeshadow in Aisha:
- The shade itself is a perfect neutral for the lids.
- A versatile shade
- its matte but not at all chalky
- Has a brightening effect on the eyes
- I like that this looks Peachy on my lids 🙂
Why I don’t like the Lord & Berry Seta eyeshadow in Aisha:
- Pricey for a brand which isn’t that popular.
Ratings: Â 4.5/5
Have you tried the Lord & Berry Seta eyeshadow in Aisha?
You may also enjoy reading:
- 8 Bourjois Khol And Contour Eyeliner Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Anticernes Pinceau Brush On Concealor Review
- Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer Review
- Bourjois Mini Lipstick Style Disco 04 Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Baume De Nuit Night Lip Balm Review
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black Eyeshadow Review & Swatches