I was waiting for these to launch in India and the day I spotted these at snap deal I couldnâ€™t resist and ordered immediately. They are little costlier here as compared to US market but still not overly pricey. I love experimenting with my lip colours, texture and shades and my loyalties keep changing. Now my loyalities are with YSL, so trying their sister brand. I was loyal Lâ€™Oreal buyer sometime back but now after their new price range I have stopped buying from the brand nor do I promote.
About L’oreal Caresse Wet Shine:
Discover a stain that thinks itâ€™s a gloss. Now hydration & shine meet lasting, lightweight color.Â Colour Caresse Wet Shine StainÂ combines the power of a lip stain with lip-gloss luster. This next generation lip stain, formulated with a blend of light hydrating oils & concentrated pigments, delivers lasting color with a glossy finish. Packed with 30% water,Â Colour Caresse Wet Shine StainÂ leaves lips soft, comfortable and hydrated for up to 6 hours.Lipstain Power:Â Fresh color feels barely there
Lipgloss Shine:Â Lacquer shine + Non-Sticky feel
Caring Color:Â 6HR continuous hydrationAvailable in 12 shades.
MICA â€¢ CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE â€¢ CI 77491, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES â€¢ CI 17200 / RED 33 â€¢ CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 â€¢ CI 16035 / RED 40 â€¢ CI 15850 / RED 7 â€¢ CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 â€¢ CI 42090 / BLUE 1
With just one swipe over the contours of the lips, experience pure color with brilliant shine.
- Colour â€“ Coral Tattoo is not at all Coral, it is Bright Orange shade but not something which would scare you, so summery, easy on eyes and beautiful at the same time. There is no visible sheen shimmer but it not flat at all; there is very fine golden sheen to it which can be seen closely.
- Size â€“ 6 ml,
- Price â€“ 735/- INR available at Snapdeal.com HERE or just $7.47 on Amazon.
- Finish and Texture â€“ It has runny texture which when layered is more or less like a gel Â and needs two layers to get opaque colour, feels non sticky but is not forgiving on chapped lips . It gives that wet and plush look to my lips and they do look polished.
- Staying power â€“ It stays for 3 â€“ 4 hrs on my lips, the initial glossiness stays for 2 hrs and the stain itself stays for 4 + hrs and doesnâ€™t fade unevenly ( you can see that in picture ). It doesnâ€™t leave my lips dry but not very moisturizing or hydrated. One thing I want to add is, if you press your lips it does appears uneven, I recommend you not to press or lick your lips.
- Packaging â€“ I was little annoyed as there was no plastic protector, but you can easily guess if the tube is used or opened as once you try out the stuff the colour sticks to the neck, mine was clean so yeah I am rest assured that it was unopened however, these days even Maybelline and Revlon lip colours comes with protective plastic cover. The sleek golden tube is very light weight and feels very cheap and flimsy.
- Applicator â€“ The sponge tip tear drop shaped applicator is excellent and makes the application a breeze. Â I loved how it covers every corner of my lips.
My experience withÂ L’oreal Caresse Wet Shine Coral Tattoo:-
I already had YSL Glossy Stains but out of curiosity when I saw these available in Indian market I picked one and the shade I chose is bright Orange as am in orange phase now. I pretty much liked and it is really a good dupe for the luxury brand version of stains. Â Considering YSL is owned by Lâ€™Oreal, you do get the same stuff at great price, these are not to be missed.
Swatches â€“ I am sharing two pictures here, one with â€“ bare lips, first layer, and two layers and then how it looks after 4 â€“ 5 hrs on my lips. The second picture is with two layer of the stain.
What I like about L’oreal Caresse Wet Shine Coral Tatto:-
- The smell which is same as YSL, I love it but for somebody who is very sensitive it would be a turn off.
- The shade is absolutely gorgeous.
- The texture and finish is great and is almost identical as YSL if not above that.
What I donâ€™t like about L’oreal Caresse Wet Shine Coral Tattoo:-
- The staying power could have been better.
- There is still little sheerness after 2 layers but it does cover enough pigmentation on my lips.
Ratings â€“ 4 /5, these are really great at this price point but not as impressive as YSL GLOSSY STAINS.
Would I repurchase â€“ I have already picked one more in Fuchsia and eagerly waiting for that one to try on my lips. I do have YSL glossy stains but these affordable versions are no less, to be honest.
Have you tried L’oreal Caresse Wet Shine Coral Tattoo?
You might also like reading these:-
- Chambor Eye tattoo Liner ET 03 Review & Swatches
- NYX 923 Copper Slim Eye Pencil Review and Swatches
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencil Rich Purple Review And Swatches
- Lakme Nine To Five Kohl Ultimate Photos & Swatches
- Diana Of London Shooting Star Eyeliner Eye Pencil Review
- Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon Bronze Smoke Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Khol and Contour eye pencil in Bronze Raffine 79 Review & Swatches
- Amway Attitude Eyeliner Pencil Kajal Coal Review & Swatches
- Oriflame Beauty Eye liner Stylo Review