Product Sponsored By WiseShe Group of Blogs & YouTube Channels
L’OrealÂ Color Riche Anti-Aging Serum Lipstick Majestic Mauve 503
Today I am here with the last lipstick review from theÂ L’OrealÂ Anti-Aging Serum Lipsticks which I have been reviewing since few weeks! Today the lip shade Majestic Mauve is to be reviewed here!
AboutÂ L’OrealÂ Color Riche Anti-Aging Serum Lipstick:
New Lâ€™OrÃ©al Paris Colour Riche Anti-Age Serum is our first lipstick specifically enhanced with a powerful anti-age serum. The serum contains Collagen and Pro-xylane, key anti-ageing ingredients that hydrate and re-densify the lips with every application. Your lips look re-plumped with immediate definition and brilliant colour.
Like all Colour Riche lipcolours, Colour Riche Anti-AgeÂ Serum also contains a unique combination of Omega 3 and Vitamin E which prevents lips from drying out as well as rebuilding their protective barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid: known for its hydrating and re-plumping properties, it helps enhance lip moisturisation while plumping and smoothing the surface of the lips.
- Pro-xylane: developed from seven years of research by the Lâ€™OrÃ©al Laboratories, this ultra-powerful compound is designed to strengthen the structural cohesion of skin cells and re-densify tissues.
- Collagen: naturally present in the lips, Collagen supports the proper organisation of the skin cell matrix thus ensuring lip firmness and fullness.
You can buy Loreal Lipsticks from Flipkart.com here
Packaging– You must have already read in the previous reviews that the packaging is not at all worth the price and really looks very cheap. The plastic material is also very weak and may break with the slightest efforts.
The shade name & number is mentioned at the base of the lipstick.
Shade & Texture-The shade Majestic Mauve as the name suggests is a light mauve shade with a frosty finish. The shade is not everyone’s cup of tea. It is not going to look great on medium & dusky skin tones and will wash out their skin tone. If the shade would have been a little deeper and pigmented, then it would surely be great for mauve shade lovers.
The texture is moisturizing and easily glides on the lips due to the inner layer of anti-aging serum.
My Experience withÂ L’OrealÂ Color Riche Anti-Aging Serum Lipstick Majestic Mauve 503
So far I have reviewed the nudes & mauve pink shades from this range of anti-aging serum lipsticks and liked them, however I didn’t like this particular shade as it didn’t look that good as the other nude shades. This shade somewhat gives the look of pigmented lips and doesn’t has the lovely mauve hue. On top of that the frost finish makes the lip color look a little tacky on the lips.
I would not recommend this shade to try as their are other shades which are much better than this in the same range of lipsticks.
The staying power is very less and hardly stays for about 1 hour without eating or drinking.
The shade won’t look good on most of the complexions as the pigmentation is very less and has a very light mauve hue on the lips which doesn’t look good.
The center core of the lipstick has the anti-aging serum which claims to moisturize the lips and let the fine lines of the lips moisturized & hydrated enough. Well, that is true to some extent as you don’t need any lip balm on the lips for this particular lipstick. It easily glides on the lips.
Here is how it looks on me!
What I like aboutÂ L’OrealÂ Color Riche Anti-Aging Serum Lipstick Majestic Mauve:
- Light mauve hue on lips
- Soft sheen
- Moisturizing on the lips
What I don’t like aboutÂ L’OrealÂ Color Riche Anti-Aging Serum Lipstick Majestic Mauve:
- Cheap Packaging
- Doesn’t suit most Indian skin tones
- Frosty finish
- Non-Availabilty in India
Will I recommend?– No, not at all! 🙁
Have you triedÂ L’OrealÂ Color Riche Anti-Aging Serum Lipstick Majestic Mauve 503?
You might like to read:-
- 10 Best Bollywood Makeovers
- Forever21 Accessories Haul & Site Review + Video
- 10 Easy Teeth Whitening Tips
- New Sleek Products Reviews Coming Up On The Blog
- 10 Best Shampoos For Curly Hair
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Trios Perfect Pastels 20T Crown Jewels Review
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint Peachy Apricot Review & Swatches