Hiya Girls! Here I am back with a brand new review on my favourite fuchsia lipstickÂ
Lâ€™Oreal Color Riche Intense Fuchsia 😀
Since we all girls are going crazy these days with the neon colors and “Especially” Fuchsia pink lipstick.
I thought it’s time to brag about the one I have: P. Lâ€™Oreal Color riche Intense Fuchsia – Yes itâ€™s a damn gorgeous fuchsia and looks exactly the same as shown in the picture below.
Freida Pinto is carrying off the color sooo well <3. The best part about the lipstick is that this shade is meant for darker skin women and they have even mentioned that on the lipstick :O. So all those women who think Fuchsia pink is a color made for fair skin tones only. Trust me Girls! Itâ€™s a myth or a misconception because Lâ€™Oreal is the answer for You.
Loreal is really taking efforts for every woman who loves lipsticks.. M proud of You Loreal 😀
DetailsÂ About L’oreal Color Riche Intense Fuchsia 288
- Price â€“ Rs. 720 but I got this at 15% discount from Inorbit Lifestyle, Malad, Mumbai, so it cost me Rs. 612 only 😛 😀
- Availability â€“ You can easily find them in any beauty store or Lâ€™Oreal counters at the Mall. I prefer buying them from Beauty stores as we get certain % of discount. Beauty centre, khar, Mumbai is the bestest place to purchase all your beauty products without leaving much damage to your pocket or purse 😛
- Shade â€“ 288 Intense Fuchsia
- Packaging â€“ It comes in a very classy gold plated packaging. The packaging looks very sophisticated and elegant to me. Love the smell too. So much like a true Lâ€™oreal lipstick! Why not??? After all, Lâ€™Oreal is all about class!
With the clear gloss on top Without the clear gloss
- Application â€“ Well, I have pigmented lips and hence in order to bring out the true color of the lipstick on my lips, I have applied some lip balm first to keep it moisturized and to provide a smooth surface for my lipstick and then I dabbed some concealer following with the lipstick 😀 Well, the lipstick is no doubt amazing as you can see in the 2nd picture above, however to make it “glossicilious”, (I wonder if that word exist in the dictionary) 😛 I have applied a clear gloss to make it look more kissable :*
- Texture â€“ Its texture is smooth and glides easily on the lips. However, it does not hold a great moisturization capacity because of which you have to apply a lipbalm underneath. It has a slight shimmer but looks great after 2 applications.
- Long-lasting power â€“ It has good staying power and can last upto 3 hrs. Also, it is superbly pigmented and can leave you with that pink hue even the next day if you donâ€™t remove your lipstick properly. But Somehow I love that thing 😉
It reads â€œMade for meâ€ Intense, Dark skin tones..Dunklerer Teint (Donâ€™t know what does that means? :P)
This is how it looks without flash : D
What I like about Lâ€™Oreal Color Riche Intense Fuchsia Lipstick:-
- Love the pigmentation and the finish
- Decent moisturizing
- Unique shade made especially for darker skin tones
- Slight shimmer adds to the drama
- Good staying power
- A true fuchsia pink 🙂
What I do not like about Lâ€™Oreal Color Riche Intense Fuchsia Lipstick
- Its pricey and hence without any discount I may not have purchased this one.
- Needs to be a little more moisturizing.
Will I re-purchase it again â€“ Yes, Only when this shade gets over..of course! :PBut its truly worth the moneyâ€¦ After all, You are worth it too 😉
And thatâ€™s fuchsia ME â€¦ Kissable naa??? 😛 😀
You might like reading these also:-
- 3 Lâ€™oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Reviews
- 8 MAC Lipsticks Swatches For Indian Skin & Dark Lips
- MAC VIVA GLAM Cyndi Lipstick Review
- Lakme 9to5 Day Perfect Lip Color in Pacific Sunset Review
- MAC Lipstick In HIGH TEA Review
- MAC Surf Baby Bust Out Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Faces Cream Matte Lipgloss Puce01 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 6 Faces Rouge Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- 12 Faces Rouge Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- Oriflame Visions V* Lipstick Almond Brown Review