Post By Zara,
In all honesty, I never intended to buy this. I went to buy the Sheer Papaya shade and since they were having an offer of getting an eyeliner free on purchase on 1500INR, I decided to buy this to makeup up for the remaining amount. And thank god I got this..I’m loving every minute of wearing this lipstick. I have never tried a shade like this and I was pleasantly surprised to come to realise that it actually looked good on me.
About L’oreal Colour Riche Nutri-Shine Lipsticks:
Â Nutri Shineâ€™s unique formula is enriched with naturally derived ingredients like Royal Jelly and Shea Butter that give a smooth soft application and make your lips feel instantly nourished and glossy. Care and color both in one trendy stick, hereby making it a perfect rejuvenating solution for your lips.
Encased in a modern, rectangular-translucent tube, the premium packaging of Nutri Shine radiates â€˜chic and classyâ€™.
- Size: 0.13 oz
- Price: 700 INR
My experience with L’oreal Colour Riche Nutri-Shine Lipsticks in Old Rose
- Packaging: It is a long square tube with the brand engraved on the front and the shade name and range mentioned on the base. I find it very classy looking but worry about getting scratches on the tube..
- Color: I didn’t realise the true worth of this shade until I came home and tried it on. It is a lovely sheer peachy red and for me is my MLBB lipstick for sure.
- Coverage & Texture: This lipstick gives sheer coverage. It is very moisturizing and I didn’t need to use a balm underneath. Infact, I didn’t even need to use a gloss. The lipstick has an amazing shine and looks as if I’ve wet them with water… It’s a lippy to die for!
- Staying Power: This lipstick stays for a very less time; it lasta for approx. 2 hrs on my lips before fading away evenly.
Â Swatches of L’oreal color riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Old Rose
What I like about L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Old Rose
- Fantastic shade. I’m so happy to find my MLBB shade 🙂
- Very moisturizing and don’t need to wear a balm under it or a gloss
- Everyone will be able to find the shade which suits them
- Awesome packaging
Â What I do not like about L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Old Rose
- The staying power could have been better
- The cover can easily get scratches.
Rating – 4/5