My hair is dry, curly and thin. A hair serum is essential in my hair routine after my every hair wash. I was using Livon, Matrix hair serums back in India. This serum caught my attraction because of the goodness of Argan oil it has. I immediately picked up that day. I would say this has now become a regular buy. I think this is my third bottle.
Directions for use:
- Price: 33 SAR for 50ml. (Rs. 462 approximately)
My experience with L’oreal Elvive Smooth-Instense Anti-frizz serum :-
Its texture is like a gel and is colorless & runny.
It comes in a bottle with pump dispenser. The pump dispenses the required quantity without any wastage. It is very easy to lock and unlock it. It locks perfectly and I find no leakage. It is absolutely travel friendly.
It is very difficult to control frizz in my hair. During my college days, I used to apply oil the same day I wash my hair so as to control it. So I was not expecting much from this serum. But it works great. This is better than Livon and Matrix serums Iâ€™ve tried. I find no problem with spreading the serum on my hair. It spreads so easily.
I apply this serum on my towel dried hair. It keeps my hair shiny and controls frizz to a larger extent, about 75%. As this serum is able to control my super frizzy hair, I would say this is a great product. But when I use this on my dry hair, it gives good shine but doesnâ€™t control frizz as effective as it does on towel dried hair.
Though I am blessed with curly hair, my curls are very much uneven and looks really a mess as it dries. This serum helps in keeping my curls in place so that it behaves and looks like wavy hair. I really like this serum for this particular reason.
It claims that it can also be used before blow drying. I have never used this before blow drying as I donâ€™t do that. So I canâ€™t really comment on that part.
The 48 hr claim is absolutely true. It keeps my hair frizz free for two days. A few drops of the serum is enough for my hair. So this lasts me quite longer too. As any hair serum, if applied more, this makes my hair oily and limp.
What I like about Lâ€™oreal Elvive Smooth-Intense Anti-frizz serum:-
- Easy to use
- Mild scent
- Contains the goodness of Argan oil
- Controls frizz to a greater extent
- Keeps hair smooth and shiny
- 48hrs claim is true
- Pump dispenser and travel friendly packaging
What I donâ€™t like about Lâ€™oreal Elvive Smooth-Intense Anti-frizz serum:-
- Nothing except for chemicals. But as long this can control my frizzy hair; I have no problem with this.
- Not effective on dry hair
- Non-Availability in India
My Rating: 4.5/5
Final Verdict: I would suggest this to everyone who is trying hard to control their frizzy hair. I would repurchase this as long as I come across a better one. However I would like to try Lâ€™oreal liss ultimate serum too that is available in India and not here.
Have you tried L’oreal Elvive Smooth Intense Anti Frizz Serum ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Aura Vedic Skin Lightening Polish Sandal and Turmeric Review
- Nyx Powder Blush Taupe Review & Swatches
- Recipe: Mince and Spaghetti
- My Romantic Date Night OOTD
- How To Get Sexy Plump Lips Fast â€“ Tutorial
- Burtâ€™s Bees Radiance Night Cream With Royal Jelly Review
- Which Acne Cream Is Best
- ELF Shimmering Facial Whip Pink Lemonade Review & Swatches
- Colorbar â€˜KeepBlushingâ€™ Blush Brush Review
- Street Shopping Sarojini Nagar Delhi
- Ben Nye Powder Cheek Rouge Blush DR-9 â€˜Dark Techâ€™ Review & Swatches
- Sunsilk Hair Straightening Shampoo â€“ Reviews