I bought this because I was tired of all my lipsticks/lip glosses coming off whenever I ate or drank something.
About Lâ€™Oreal Endless Kissable Shine Wear Duo in Â Wine and Roses No 730
Â Scared of staining cups, cigarette buds and peopleâ€™s cheeks with your lipstick? Well then the Endless Kissable Shine-Wear Duo from Lâ€™Oreal is for you. This Lâ€™Oreal lipstick set includes lipstick and lip gloss. The makers say this lip makeup duo is a zero-transfer lip color and it lasts for up to eight long kissable hours. Enriched with Vitamin E, this Lâ€™Oreal lipstick not only moisturizes your pout but also nourishes it for minimal chapped lips. The top coat of gloss in this lip makeup duo adds a layer of shine and glitter to your lips. All you need to do is layer on the Endless Kissable Shine-Wear Duo and you are good to go.
Price: Â 560 INR
How to apply:
- Apply satin lip color to clean lips and let it set for 1-2 mins before rubbing lips together.
- Apply an even layer of specially formulated gloss topcoat for a brilliant moisturizing shine.
- Remove lip color with an oil-based makeup remover.
My take on Lâ€™Oreal Endless Kissable Shine Wear Duo inÂ Wine and Roses No 730:
Product Package: It is a rose wine colored with subtle red and golden shimmers and comes in a golden beige shimmery twisted stick, which I find not too attractive. The shade number and the name of the product are written in the base in extra mini font size. The gloss is completely clear and comes in a transparent squeezable tube.
This is my first Lâ€™Oreal lip-color, and I am terribly disappointed. It is extremely drying on my lips. It gives an uneven tone and lefts chunks of color on my lips. No matter how much I rubbed the stick on my lips, I failed to get the desired color and tone. I had to put a good moisturizing base before to ease out the gliding process. I followed the â€œhow to applyâ€ instructions thoroughly, but yet the results were disappointing. Talking about the gloss, yes, thatâ€™s the only thing I like of this Duo-pack. It is a clear gloss, neither too gluey nor too slick. It can be used underneath the lip-color as a moisturizing base or as a top coat. It can also be worn alone.
Summing up the PROs and CONs of Lâ€™Oreal Endless Kissable Shine-Wear Duo:
What I like about Lâ€™Oreal Endless Kissable Shine Wear Duo inÂ Wine and Roses No 730:
- Good packaging.
- The shade is decent, not too loud not too quiet.
- The gloss has a nice consistency.
- No such disturbing fragrances.
What I didn’t like aboutÂ Lâ€™Oreal Endless Kissable Shine Wear Duo inÂ Wine and Roses No 73:
- Unimaginably drying.
- Uneven tone.
- Difficult to apply due to the extensive drying property.
- Leaves behind an uncomfortable stain.
- â€œKissableâ€..?? Not at all…
- â€œEndlessâ€â€¦?? Yes, an endless amount of flaking.
- Stays long. (It should be a PRO, but considering this product, to me itâ€™s a CON, I donâ€™t want the flakes to stay long on my lips).
- Not worth the money.
Would I repurchase Lâ€™Oreal Endless Kissable Shine Wear Duo inÂ Wine and Roses No 730?
As I already have dry lips, maybe thatâ€™s why the product didnâ€™t fare well on me. Thus if I have to apply it, I would prefer applying the lipcolor+gloss and let it be like that, rather than again removing it with a makeup remover and hoping to have an â€œEndless Kissableâ€ pout.
Rating: 1.5/5â€¦ 🙁
Have you tried Lâ€™Oreal Endless Kissable Shine Wear Duo inÂ Wine and Roses No 730 ?
You might also like reading these:-
- LOREAL 360 CLEAN-Deep Cleansing Scrub Review
- Lâ€™oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer Review
- Lâ€™oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Pebble Grey: Review & Swatches
- Loreal Professional Tecni Art Hair Mix Sublime Shine Review
- Lâ€™oreal Hot Style Iron Finish Review