L’oreal HiP Cream Eyeliner in Teal Review
If any of you recall, I’d had done a review on the Brown liner from this same HiP range earlier. Now I’m back with reviewing the Teal shade from this range. I got this as part of my Diwali haul and its was a friend of mine who managed to get it for me from the US.
I have just 1 word for this liner…. FANTABULOUS! I have been ogling this liner for so long now that I used it the same evening I got it from my friend. I simply couldn’t control myself…i felt like a kid who got her first Barbie!
What L’oreal Product Claims
Discover the secret to creamy, long-wearing definition with HiP Studio Secrets Professional Color Truth Cream Eyeliner. this Rich Versatile liner comes in 5 pigment packed shades to define and eye look. Includes professional brush for precise application.
- Â Shades:Â Black, Brown, Teal, Midnight Blue & Eggplant
- Â Quantity:4.5 gms
- Price:$12Â but the price may vary at different stores.
My experience with L’oreal HiP Cream Liner in TEAL:
- Packaging:Â The liner comes in a pot form within a cardboard type of packaging. The tub is a hard glass one with a plastic screw top lid which has the shade name and number mentioned on the top. Even though the pot is of hard plastic, it does stand a chance of chipping or cracking on contact with titled floors. It comes with a slanted brush which is functional but I found it to be very abrasive after the first wash. Its because of this that I can’t dare use it on my waterline for fear of inadvertently brawling like a baby. So I use my BE bent eye brush to apply this.
- Â Pigmentation:Â After using the brown shade I had very high expectation sout of this one too and it doesn’t disappoint on any account. The shade is so intensely pigmented as visible in the swatch as well. A single swipe is all it takes and I’m done. No need to dip into the pot multiple times. I had been hunting for a good teal shade and I’m extremely pleased that I got this at the right time after pining away for it for 4-5 months continuously. 🙂
- Staying Power:I think this liner never fades at all…I’ve worn it for 10hrs at a stretch and it still looked the same as when I’d applied it. No smudging or flaking at all. Impressive isnt it?
- Texture:This cream liner is very soft and velvety. It does seem a bit on the thicker and heavier side in the pot but is extremely light on the lids. Infact this is such a soft and dense shade that I’m sure it would gr8 as a base as well.
- Fragrance:I couldn’t detect any fragrance at all.
What I like about L’oreal HiP Cream Liner in TEAL:
- Pigmentation is to die for.
- Its the perfect Teal shade.
- Seems to be fragrance free
- Its quite inexpensive if bought abroad. There are stores which sell this as part of a ‘Buy 1, Get 1 free’ offer.
- Staying power was very impressive and no touch up required.
- Safe to use on the waterline as well
- The quantity of product is sooooo much..I wonder if it’ll ever get over.
What I did not like about L’oreal HiP Cream Liner in TEAL:
- Not available here in India
- Pretty pricey. I would suggest one to pick these up when on offer only.
- Brush is abrasive to the skin. They should have either given a decent brush or not given one at all!
- Pigmentation:Â 5/5
- Staying Power:Â 5/5
- Packaging:Â 5/5
- Availability:Â 3.5/5
- Price vs. Quality:Â 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- 7 Pink & Rose Drugstore Blush Swatches
- Bridal Eye Makeup Step By Step With Mac Mayhem Minearlize Eyeshadow
- Deborah Blush Cacao Review & Swatches
- Wise She Sale Alert â€“ Neutrogena & H20
- Inglot 30T Eyeliner Brush Reviews â€“ Inglot Eyeliner Brush
- Wise She Sale Alert â€“ NYX Annual Private Sale 40%