I bought Lâ€™Oreal Professional Tec Hot Style Iron Finish last year but the hair straightner which I had was pathetic therefore I never get the chance to test it fully.If you have seen my recent pictures my hair looks quite straight that too after just ten minutes of ironing.I will be reviewing my best ever bought hot iron rod soon before that let me just let you know my experience with L’oreal iron finish.
This product was my ideal choice as we do not get much of variety in India anyways.I seriously want some good hair styling brands to enter into Indian market which let us enjoy all the hair style without any damage.
About L’oreal Hot Style Iron Finish:-
Heat Optimizing technologies- perfect smoothness silky feel, for use with straightening irons.
- Price: INR.525 Â for 150 ml
- Packaging – Comes in a sturdy black snap open bottle.It’s travel friendly and helps in giving mess free and hygienic application.
- Available – In all L’oreal professional saloons and online also .
How I Use L’oreal Hot Style Iron Finish:-
After washing and drying my hair I spread a dab of product and smooth section by section with straightening irons.
My experience with L’oreal Hot Style Iron Finish:-
One needs little amount of product to spread Â it over the Â hairÂ and takes few seconds in getting absorbed.I have long waist length hair and it does helps in protecting my hair Â even when I keep the iron rod temperature high.I never go below 200 degrees anyway.My hair still are smooth and their is no damage what so ever.The moment I apply it I feel instant smoothness in my hair and they Â stay straight till my next wash.This might be because I have wavy and silky Â hair but I do feel that the product does help in giving them the hold.
It doesn’t help much inÂ controllingÂ frizz and I do use a frizz free product after applying it.Also, I don’t see much of shine which I crave for all the time.
Best thing is it doesn’t giving any kind of limp.:)
This L’oral Hot style Iron finish is recommended by lot of hair experts also and I find it worth every penny and will continue using it till I get hold of better product for myself 🙂
Have you tried L’oreal Hot Style Iron Finish? Whats your favourite heat protectant ?
Wise She Rating – 4.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter for Dry Hair Review
- Lâ€™oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Cream Bath – Review
- Mayonnaise Hair Treatment For Dry & Frizzy Hair
- Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Smooth Shine Leave-In Treatment Review
- Lush Big Shampoo Review
- Matrix Biolage Hydra Therapie Hydra-creme Intense Moisture Masque Review
- Toni And Guy Frizz Smoothing Curl Conditioner Review
- Hair straightening treatment
- Baba Ramdev Divya Kesh Tail/Taila Review
- Best Hair Serum For Frizzy Hair
- Top 5 Best Shampoos For Dry And Damaged Hair
- Best Shampoo For Dry Hair