Today I am writing for the most important and basic step towards makeup preparation and that is about â€“ Primer. As I mentioned earlier in my previous posts also that I have a sensitive skin which is prone to acne and scarring. I already have quite big acne scars and open pores on my face that bothers me a lot and makes it difficult to apply and keep makeup on my face for a long time.
- Packaging: It comes in a tiny black lid top clear glass container with product name embossed on it.
- Texture & Color: Its super smooth to touch and feels light on application. It has a baby pink color which goes clear when applied. It has an almost â€˜Noâ€™ to a very light fragrance which is floral.
- Price: INR 875.
- Quantity: 15 ml.
- Shelf Life: 2 years & 5 months.
About Lâ€™oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer
My experience with Lâ€™oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer:
I was looking for a primer that is thick and could give me a good coverage and fill in my pores and hide fine lines too and I am really excited to tell you all that it does it ALL. 🙂 Yes, my skin feels much better with makeup now than ever before. This is my first purchase for a primer. Gosh! I wonder how come I never tried a primer before? I tried MAC and other high end brands primers too (before finally choosing Lâ€™oreal) but they worked only like a tinted moisturizer for me. Please check the pictures to actually find out the real difference.
Before 🙁 & After 🙂
Tip: Apply it right after moisturizer as it blends in well on skin with it and is required lesser in quantity than just applying it on bare (dry) skin.
Me after concealing and light makeup.
Pros of Lâ€™oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer:
- Thick. Good coverage.
- Dry â€“ good for oily and sensitive skin types.
- Very slippery and smooth to touch.
- Does what it claims.
- Helps makeup stay for longer.
- Makeup comes out better in quality than applied without a primer.
- Its effect stays for about almost the whole day provided you are NOT in warm conditions.
- Fills in pores and covers up fine lines quite well.
Cons of Lâ€™oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer:
None for me. 🙂
Will I repurchase Lâ€™oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer-
Â Yes, I already did. Bought two packs together and got this cute clutch bag for free. This made my purchase even happier. 😀
Will I recommend it Lâ€™oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer-
Yes, if this product can work for me (with problems similar to me or lesser) than it can work for anyone. 🙂
Have you tried Lâ€™oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer?
You may Â like reading these-
- Lâ€™oreal Hot Style Iron Finish Review
- 8 Lâ€™oreal Paris Infalliable 24 HR Eyeshadow Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal Paris Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Tonic Leave In Review
- Lâ€™oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick in Rambling Rose Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal MagicSmooth Souffle Blush Celestial Divin: Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™OrÃ©al Paris Glam Shine Reflexion Lip Gloss Shade 05 & 179 Review
- Lâ€™oreal Contour Khol Vert Profond Deep Green & Brun Chrome Brown Review
- Lâ€™Oreal Color Riche Intense Fuchsia 288 Lipstick Review and Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal Color Riche Lipstick 560 Saucy Mauve Review & Swatches