L’OrÃ©al Paris Color Riche Vernis Copper Cuff 821 is a limited edition Le Vernis range. Especially for Cannes 2013:-
- L’OrÃ©al Paris Color Riche Vernis Copper Cuff 821 has a basic theme of gold setting
- It is like the golden reflection of the setting sun! It contains the most precious alloys
- Don’t forget nail colours are the most creative and fun way for a girl to express herself
- Price: 235 INR for 5ml
My experiences with L’OrÃ©al Paris Color Riche Vernis Copper Cuff 821:
We all know the importance of the color golden in Indian outfits and jewellery and as I have soon to attend a family function that is why I chose the color copper cuff that can go on with almost all nail paints as a top coat. And I am quite impressed with this nail color.
Shade: Copper Cuff has a clear base with small copper and large gold hexÂ glitters. When applied as a single coat, the shade appears more of a light golden color full of copper glitters but with 2 coats, you can see a fully opaque highly shimmery copper color with large golden glitters. The shade looks super pretty alone itself provided you apply 2-3 coats of it else it can be used as a glittery top coat over any dark nail paint. In the latter case, a light single coat would be enough.
Texture: The texture of this nail paint is not thick/gloopy. It easily comes on the brush and applies well. The brush provided is good and helps to fan out/ spread the chunky glitters evenly on the nail at one go.
The nail color dries super fast. Till the time I was done with my first hand the paint of the first nail had already dried up. So if you are planning to put a second coat on, you do not have to wait for long.
Longevity: A single coat of the nail paint without any base or top coat stayed intact for 2 days on my nails and started fading on the 3rd day itself ( I had to keep my hands a lot in water the 1st day though). But when applied on top of another nail paint (I used OPI & Beyu nail paint as a base), the glittery nail paint stayed intact for 4-5 days. The shimmers do not lose their shine or fall off and they look as good as new even on the 3rd day.
Packaging: Sleek and beautiful. I even like the outer carton :-P. The sparkly shade visible from the transparent bottle with the sleek golden cap looks impressive.
What I like about L’OrÃ©al Paris Color Riche Vernis Copper Cuff 821:-
- The lovely and versatile shade.
- Thin texture that applies uniformly even with the presence of so much shimmers.
- Impressive packaging.
- Dries super quick.
- Stays on for 4 days on an average without using any top coat.
- Reasonably priced seeing the quality.
What I donâ€™t like about L’OrÃ©al Paris Color Riche Vernis Copper Cuff 821:-
- Used alone as a single coat, the nail paint started fading by the end of 2nd day itself.
- Removing it is a big task. It literally took me 5 minutes to wipe off the nail paint from 4 nails alone.
Definitely one of these is a must buy if u love shimmery nail polishes. I have already made up my mind on a second color from this range. 😉
Have you tried L’OrÃ©al Paris Color Riche Vernis Copper Cuff 821?
You might like reading these also:-
- Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Cold Cream Review
- EstÃ©e Lauderâ€™s New Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10 and Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup SPF 10
- OPI â€“ Iâ€™m Not Really A Waitress Review
- Makeup In Your 30â€˜s: What to Do & What to Avoid!
- Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Gloss Mirrored Mauve Review
- My Colorbar Adrenaline Rush 🙂
- New Products In My Vanity
- Matrix Opti Care Smoothing Shampoo Review