I am sucker for matte lipsticks and when Lâ€™Oreal launched their new range I was very curious to try out the shades. There are only 6 â€“ 8 shades as far as I know and I picked a very neutral shade â€“ not too bright or a pale shade, they have some beautiful bright fuchsia, red, orange, berry and brown shade in this range.
- SIZE â€“ 4.2 gm,
- PRICE â€“ 899/- INR, Available at Lifestyle and Shoppers Stop, You can buy from flipkart here
About Loreal Paris Colour Riche Moist Matte Lipstick :
A lipstick that delivers intense moisture while providing a velvet matte finish. Colour Riche Moisture Matte’s unique formula contains jojoba oil for unrivaled moisture and comfort along with matte gel technology to create an intense matte look.
Velvet matte gel technology is combined with deep pigments and Jojoba oil to give a deep colour pay-off, maintaining ultimate moisture and comfort.
Shade â€“ Raspberry Syrup is medium shade of raspberry pink with warm undertones to it. It is not in your face shade and can be worn easily across skin tones. I feel this is very flattering on warm skin tone and you would hardly need any effort to work this for you.
Texture â€“ The best part of wearing mate lipsticks these days is the new velvety matte texture, easy on lips, easy to glide and the staying power without drying out the lips. It has beautiful velvety powdery matte texture; there is subtle sheen to it but not slippery feel. It is very light weight on lips and feels super creamy even after hrs, doesnâ€™t dry out my lips once it wears off.
Loreal Paris Colour Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Raspberry Syrup Swatches:-
Pigmentation â€“ IT was opaque in single pass, hardly another layer you need, just to make it look more even but not something to worry about. It deposit colour in single pass and looks lush without any effort.
Staying power â€“ With light meals it managed to stay put for 5 plus hrs on my lips, if am having super oily food then it may tend to disappear little fast but that is general tendency of lipstick. Once the lipstick wears off, there is beautiful pink stain on my lips which only goes off with makeup remover.
A basic rule of wearing a matte lipstick is â€“ prepare your lips with good balm and exfoliate one day prior rather then last minute. If you use lip balm just before applying lipstick â€“ it will not look completely matte and above all it may appear little patchy and uneven on lips. I felt this is the best tip I can share but yeah for something like MAC RETRO MATTES, I do apply lip balm beforehand.
What I like about Loreal Paris Colour Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Raspberry Syrup:
- The shade which is so easy to wear and easy on eyes.
- The texture is super awesome, very creamy and glides easily.
- The staying power is excellent and for someone who is looking for long wearing lipstick it is must have.
- The feel is so light weight that you would feel there is nothing on lips.
- I loved the packaging, so beautiful and gorgeous looking.
What I donâ€™t like about Loreal Paris Colour Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Raspberry Syrup:
- Lâ€™Oreal always launches its product â€œMADE IN CHINEâ€ in Indian market and this is something I completely hate about the brand, no cons apart from this.
Ratings â€“ 5/5
I only tried this shade and I can vouch for this, it is beautiful shade of medium to dark warm toned raspberry pink which will look flattering on all skin tones. The texture and pigmentation is absolute delightful on lips and the staying power is also commendable.
Have you tried Loreal Paris Colour Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Raspberry Syrup?
You might also like reading these:-
- 9 Makeup Tips For Women With Olive Skin Tone
- REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPSTICK IN SHADE NO 323 BAKED BROWN REVIEW & SWATCHES
- NARS Sheer Lipstick Flamenco Review & Swatches
- E.L.F Studio High Definition Powder in Corrective Yellow Review
- Best Makeup Colours For Different Skin Tones
- The Original Beauty Blender Review