This lippie from Lâ€™Oreal is a great one if you are looking some touch of instant glamor to your look. Brilliant colors, micro glitters and amazing dazzle will give your pouts a new definition. Well! If glitter is not your cup of tea, donâ€™t bother purchasing itâ€¦ else read onâ€¦
A closer look of L’oreal Paris Glam Shine
- Name of the product: Lâ€™Oreal Glam Shine Brilliance Scintillante Volume Effkt Glamour
- Net Weight: 6 ml
- Packaging: With its silver caps and transparent plastic body, it looks appealing enough. Most importantly, you can see the color, so no need to hunt for it when in hurry.
- Price: Â£ 7.70 in UK (at Boots, UK) / INR. 575 approx. (not sure)
What L’oreal Paris Glam Shine Lip Gloss Claims:-
A dazzling, glamorous, lip-plumping effect as stunning colours mixes with sparkling particles. Can be used alone for a high-gloss shine or over your favourite lip color for a more dramatic effect. The lip plumping effect will make your pouts fuller.
Shades reviewed: 05 Mercury Crystal and 179 Sheer Pitaya- both are lovely shades of pink (I firmly believe that pink makes you look young and fresh :P)
My experience with L’oreal Paris Glam Shine Reflexion Lip Gloss:-
True to its name, Lâ€™Oreal Glam Shine will live up to your expectations- especially if you are looking for dazzling lips instantly. This lippie is versatile- you can wear it alone or over your favorite lip color for added dimension. If you are looking for fuller pouts, you can just dab a bit of the Glam Shine on the middle of your lower and upper lips â€“ you will love the transformation.
L’oreal Paris Glam Shine Reflexion Lip Gloss Swatches 05 & 179 Swatches
Itâ€™s light and not sticky like some gloss and will just glide on your lips. It has an applicator wand, useable and spongy and a bit slanted, not great but definitely okay. It is best to use a lip liner with this gloss. The staying power is 3-4 hours, without food and water, however, long after that you will still find the glitters on your lips along with a faint taint.
You will love the high shine and the seductive pouts it gives- a very dramatic look indeed. It is indeed one of the gorgeous and prettiest glosses I came across. I love it for evening wear. The shades available are nice, and quite a few to choose from. Especially the pinks and browns are good.
This is definitely a great choice for evening/ night outs. I would not prefer it in the morning though- it would be a bit too much for the morning and yes, not recommended at all for office wear.
Cons:L’OrÃ©al Paris Glam Shine Reflexion Lip Gloss
- Though an excellent glamour gloss, here are certain things to look out for.
- The gloss has a tendency to bleed, so a lip liner is a must
- If glitters are not you choice, donâ€™t ever think of going for this
- A bit too pricey for a normal drug store brand
- Rating: 4/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 3/5
Will I Recommend: Yes, I would, especially if you love glitters and gloss!
Will I buy again? Yes.. I just love them
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Lipglass Poetic License:Review & Swatches
- Revlon Expressionist Gucci Lip Gloss Bordeaux In Snow Review & Swatches
- Kirkland Signature by Borghese Mineral Lip Shine Natural Shine Review
- VOV Juicy Lip Gloss Review
- Faces Cosmetics Glam On Lip Gloss 051 Review & Swatches
- Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss Lily-rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Sorbet & Ballerina Pink Review & Swatches
- 10 Faces Cosmetics Glam On Lip Gloss Photos & Swatches
- Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment Brilliant Blush Review & Swatches
- Jordana Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Gloss 103 XOXO Photos & Swatches
- Too Faced Glamour Gloss Chihuahua Bite Review, Swatches & FOTD