Do you love Loreal? I do! And if you do, you must be knowing that Loreal has recently launched matte lipsticks on which Wiseshe also did a post on titled L’Oreal Paris Rouge Magique Lipstick. These lipsticks are a continuation of the ‘Magique’ range and yes, I like their ‘Bold magique kajal to the core.Well, here I ‘ll be talking about the gorgeous red shade of this collection i.e.Â L’Oreal Paris Rouge Magique Lipstick- 911 Scarlet Deja Vu. Scroll down to know more.
Loreal Rogue Magique Lipstick:
- What the brand claims:
“L’Oreal Paris launches a new generation of matte lipsticks with intense colour pigments and most comfortable wear. Enriched with nourishing oils, pure matte pigments, and hydrating honey, Rouge Magique dresses your lips with the most intense matte colours! It’s MAGIQUE, in a stroke.
The Rogue Magique Technology:
- Hydrating honey for comfortable wear
- Pure Matte pigments for intense colour
- Jojoba and canina oil for nourishment”
650 INR for 3.9 gms
The packaging of the lipsticks is really eye-catching. The lipsticks come in a shiny hot pink and black case which looks totally awesome. The packaging symbolises the Loreal Paris Star Pink Collection packaging. Being haulable and extremely beautiful, you can keep the lipstick on top of your vanity or can carry around to show your possession. Both name and shade number are written at the bottom of the lipstick case while the brand name ‘Loreal’ is engraved on the product. Also the collection name ‘Rogue Magique’ is written on the black portion in pink. Overall, for me, the packaging is really classy as well as feminine with a touch of ‘rogue’ – the kind of packaging only Loreal can do!
The texture of the lipsticks is creamy-matte which I personally love. It glides really well without tugging much and settles into a comfortable matte finish. I personally love these kinds of textures and Loreal is here with it.
The lipstick has a very ‘candy-like’ fragrance that doesn’t linger for long. It disappears after applying the colours.
ShadeÂ 908 Purple Comtesse
- Eye-catching & study packaging
- Amazing shade selection
- Precise bullet for the neat application
- UniqueÂ shade of purple with brown hints
- Suitable for all kind of skin tones
- Creamy -matte texture
- Fades evenly
- Doesn’t smudge, if applied perfectly
- Great staying power of 7+ hours
- Could be a great pick for summer weddings & parties
- Doesn’t make lips dry over time
- Slightly patchy on application
- Dry lips beauties need to prep their lips before the application.