Loreal Paris is keeping on impressing us with their new launches. I always wait for their lipstick-launch as I am a big fan of L’Oreal lipsticks. These lipsticks are the continuation of the ‘Magique’ range and yes, I like their ‘Bold magique kajal’ to the core.Well, here I ‘ll be taking about the stunning shade which isÂ L’Oreal Paris Rouge Magique Lipstick- 926 Pinky Promesse. Scroll down to know more about this beauty.
Loreal Rogue Magique Lipstick:
- What the brand claims:
“L’Oreal Paris launches a new generation of matte lipsticks with intense colour pigments and most comfortable wear. Enriched with nourishing oils, pure matte pigments, and hydrating honey, Rouge Magique dresses your lips with the most intense matte colours! It’s MAGIQUE, in a stroke.
The Rogue Magique Technology:
- Hydrating honey for comfortable wear
- Pure Matte pigments for intense colour
- Jojoba and canina oil for nourishment”
650 INR for 3.9 gms
The packaging of the lipsticks is really eye-catching. The lipsticks come in a shiny hot pink and black case which looks totally awesome. The packaging symbolises the Loreal Paris Star Pink Collection packaging. Being haulable and extremely beautiful, you can keep the lipstick on top of your vanity or can carry around to show your possession.
The whole necessary info of the product isÂ written at the bottom of the lipstick case while the brand name ‘Loreal’ is engraved on the product. Overall, for me, the packaging is really classy as well as feminine with a touch of ‘rogue’.
The texture of the lipsticks is creamy-matte which I personally love. It glides like a dream and I personally believe that this one is the most comfortable matte finish in summers.
The lipstick has a very ‘candy-like’ fragrance that doesn’t linger for long. It disappears after applying the colours.
Shade 926 pinky Promesse- Loved the cute name of this particular lip colour. This shade is a beautiful coral-pink shade with neutral hues. This shade reminds me of ‘MAC crosswire‘ Which is one of the most raved shades of MAC cosmetics.
- Eye-catching & study packaging
- Amazing shade selection
- Precise bullet for the neat application
- Lovely shade pink with coral hues
- Suitable for variety of skin tones
- Creamy -matte texture
- Doesn’t smudge, if applied perfectly
- Great staying power of 5+Â hours
- Could be a great pick for summer weddings & parties
- Doesn’t make lips dry over time
- A bit drying
- Not meant for deeper skin tones
- Dry lips beauties need to prep their lips before the application.