L’oreal Smooth Intense Serum -I have been hooked to loreal hair serum since 2-3 years and I was never interested in changing it.This time some how SA convincedÂ me and gave me L’oreal Paris smooth intense instant smoothing serum.
- Product claims – The texture and shine of your hair is instantly removed
Immediately your hair feels smooth, silky and manageable
Test conducted in laboratory after application of shampoo, conditioner and serum vs ordinary shampoo.
- Price – Price was mentioned on the bottle and unfortunately I threw the carton away.I guess it was of Rs 400 -500 for 100ml.Do correct me if you have been using it.
- Direction for use – Pour several drops of serum into the palm of your hand (for larger hair more serum may be required).Â Â Rub it in your hands together and distribute evenly along the length of your hair.Do not rinse it out. (Use before 36 months from the packaged date )
- Suitable For – Unmanageable dry hair
- Availability – Health and glow centers or L’oreal Saloon
- I don’t have dry hair but still when I use the serum it never makes them look greasy .It smoothens , softens and makes them manageable.I like it more than the Loreal expert serie-liss ultime reflexium serum.
- Even If I run out of my conditioner and use it sparingly in my hair it makes them manageable.
- It is a smoothing serum which is not very heavy .
- I have been using it twice a week since two months and still half of the bottle content is left.So one bottle lasts long .
- Fragrance – It givesÂ a normal loreal shampoo fragrance which I like and stays through out the hair in my hair.
- I don’t see any shine or brightness in my hair.They look the same to me atleast :p
- It is easy to carry in the purseÂ and has a flip top cap .
- It helps in controlling the frizz
I haven’t colored my hair since long so I can not say how it will work on bleached or colored hair butÂ for normal damaged hair it works perfectly fine.
Wise She Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-