LOREAL PARIS -TRUE MATCH BLUSH IN SHADE # 02 ROSY CHEEKS
Hey Guys â€“ how was your weekend??
Last week when I reviewed Rimmel kate moss lipstick shade #22 without FOTD, I may had disappointed few readers… sorry about that :-(… well be happy 😀 going to fulfill your demand in this post. 😀 Today I am going to review on a gorgeous blush shade- ROSY CHEEKS from LOREAL PARIS -TRUE MATCH BLUSH.
About LOREAL PARIS -TRUE MATCH BLUSH:-
True match blush is a soft powder blush to give your cheeks a transparent kiss of color and to enhance your complexion with a radiant glow. Choose the hue that best compliments your skin tone from amongst 5 radiant shades
- Shade Available: Pink Marshmallow, Pink Grape Fruit, True Rose, Rosy Cheeks and Rosewood.
- Price: Rs 750. (Price has increased. Previously it was Rs. 650 then it was Rs 695 and now it is Rs 750). You can still get it at discounted price from many online sites.
- OR $6.98 USD from Amazon.com.
- Quantity:Â 5 gm.
- Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 73360/Red 30, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 12085/Red 36.
Direction:Â Apply the blusher on your cheek bones evenly with the help of the flat brush. Apply in layers as per your need.
My Take OnÂ LOREAL PARIS -TRUE MATCH BLUSH IN SHADE # 02 ROSY CHEEKS:
It was during those days when I was slowly getting addicted towards blushes…I am a huge fan of blushes than anything else 😛 It was newly launched and got too much of hyped considering the colour and quality and therefore, I got attracted towards it and end up buying 2 of them. The shades I got are # ROSY CHEEKS and PINK GRAPE FRUIT. Today its time for me to anatomy ROSY CHEEKS :-P. I really like the packaging… it comes with small round pot type with blush, brush and mirror intact inside. The cover is see-through to identify the shade. The upper half contains the brush and the lower end has mirror and the brush (which I feel useless 😛 ). The Packaging is smart and handy can easily fit into your purse too :-).
- The Colour is beautiful soft coral pink colour with silver golden Micro-fine optical pearls which diffuse skin imperfections…But not bothersome because these micro pearls add sheen to colour. This coral- Pink shade gives beautiful flush of colour on cheeks when applied. Good for beginners.
- The Texture and Pigment: The texture of the blush is smooth and soft when swatches… the shimmers are not harsh against the skin but very soft and subtle. Easily bendable without patchy feelings. The pigmentation is medium to build able. Although the blush looks bright and intense in pot but I need to apply and double up many times to get the actual colour. The texture gives a smooth application with seamless finish.. This kind of shade can be used during day and night both.
Loreal Paris True Match Blush In Shade 02 Rosy Cheeks Swatches:-
What I like about LOREAL PARIS -TRUE MATCH BLUSH IN SHADE # 02 ROSY CHEEKS:
- The colour is beautiful coral pink with fine shimmer- not bothersome.
- The staying power is almost 4-5hrs.
- Do not try out skin or gives patchy look.
- The packaging.. The mirror and the brush although useless but at time of emergency you can just do touch-ups.
- Fine and smooth texture.
- Moisturizing glycerin, vitamin B, and vitamin E nourish your skin.
- Non-comedogenic; non-acnegenic.
- Can be use in day and night both.
- NO SMELL. 🙂
- As name says- it gives your apple a healthy soft rosy colour adding sheen to it.
What I donâ€™t like about LOREAL PARIS -TRUE MATCH BLUSH IN SHADE # 02 ROSY CHEEKS:
- Increase in price each time that too for a drugstore brand L
- Very limited shades.
- Intensity is poor.
- Wish the staying power is more.
- Medium pigmentation.
Final Verdict: Yes! I will recommend this to try out. This is a lovely colour. Beginners can definitely try out for such soft glowing cheeks. Good for traveling purpose, sturdy packaging.. the most annoying is the price its getting higher day by day :-(â€¦ !
Note:Â Blush on Cheeks and Rimmel Kate Moss Collection lipstick shade #22 on Lips 😛 Now you can see my FOTD for both 🙂 😀
Have you triedÂ Loreal Paris True Match Blush In Shade 02 Rosy Cheeks?