I thought of taking a break from makeup today and review L’oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Day cream which I have been using since one and half month.Well! It’s a whitening product Â and I don’t think this whitening obsession is ever going to leave India.Although I bought this because it claims to fade spots and brighten up skin complexion .
There are many things which are claimed by L’oreal such as it’s going to make skin fairer, more even and radiant.With its Pro Vanish active whitening technology and 3 active ingredients vitamin B3, procystein and BHA, it claims to make skin texture softer, suppler and finer. It also nourishes the dehydrated skin and protects against environmental damage and UV.
If all the above things work then it surely will turn out as a miracle product isn’t it?
About L’oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Cream:-
Get incredible whitening radiance and all round protection with L’Oreal Paris latest offering White Perfect Laser Day cream.
It contains a highly efficient ingredient complex:
PRO-VANISH that neutralizes melanin production at the source and reducesthe level of melanin in the skin. Giving you visibly fairer skin.
The full-spectrum UV filters protect against UVA/UVB and preventspots and skin darkening.
The cream also provides long-lasting moisture.
People using L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Day cream and Essence reported 68% more radiant skin as compared to cosmetic skin treatments like IPLLaser Treatment.
How To Use
After cleansing your face, apply L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Day cream and Essence over your face and neck in every day.
Ingredients:- Unfortunately I threw the carton away which has all the ingredients listed in it. If any one has the detailed ingredients list then do let me know. It will help out those who buy whitening products after going through the ingredient list.
- Price – 900 for 50ml
- Packaging – It comes in a heavy round glass packaging where the tub has a plastic lid over it which prevents the cream from falling down.It’s not travel friendly although cream itself Â is light weight.
My experience with L’oral Paris White Perfect Laser Day 1 SPF 19 PA+++ :-
My skin is oily combination and when I apply Â this product, it glides into the skin with in seconds but I still think it’s heavy for oily skin girls. Cream didn’t break me outÂ in spiteÂ of being on the thicker or heavier side. It has a fresh feeling sensation too and instantly hydrates skin .With SPF 20 PA+++ I don’t use sunscreen Â over it and yes it does give a bit of glow to the skin.There is of course no whitening /fairness result but with regular usage it does even out the skin tone a bit but there won’t be any miraculous results as such.
What I like about L’oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Day 1 SPF 19 PA+++
- Hydrates skin throughout.
- Won’t break out skin .
- Evens out skin tone a bit
- Gives instant freshness.
- One tub will last three months easily if used once a day.
What I do not like about L’oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Day1 SPF 19 PA+++
- It is a little heavy for oily skin but it won’t break out.
- If you are expecting fairness then don’t bother using it.
Will I recommend it to others – It’s worth investing in this cream for people with dry skin especially in hot weather.
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
Have you triedÂ L’oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Day1 SPF 19 PA+++ ?
You might like reading these also:-
- TRESemme Smooth And Shine Shampoo Review
- Classic Collarless Shirts For Sophisticated Look
- MAC Lip Erase In Dim Review
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush Mellow Wine Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Black Spark Review & Swatches
- Black Eyeliner With Gold Sparkles â€“ Suggestions
- Cami Secret Clip on Mock Camisoles Review
- Fab India Vitamin E Skin Hydrating Cream for Oily Skin Review
- 50 NYX Cosmetics Review
- Lancome Rouge In Love 163m Dans Ses Bras Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MUA Lip Bloom- Doinâ€™ Good Review & Swatches