Here I am with another hair product. Today I will be reviewing Loreal Professional tecni art hairmix sublime shine.
About Loreal Professional Tecni Art Hair Mix Sublime Shine
Nourish and tame your very dry, frizzy hair with Lâ€™OrÃ©al Professionnel tecni.art Hairmix Sublime Shine. It leaves your hair amazingly shiny and more manageable.
This shine serum contains natural oils and avocado derivatives, which smooth your hair fibre and eliminate frizz for a beautiful, shiny finish. Lâ€™OrÃ©al Professionnel tecni.art Hairmix Sublime Shine gives very light hold and has a soft vanilla fragrance.
Directions of Use:
- Apply tecni art Hairmix Sublime Shine to your shampooed, towel dried hair
- Use 2-3 pumps
- Spread it evenly over your lengths and ends
- Style as required
- Alternatively apply to your dry hair as a finishing touch
Sublime shine can be used as a finishing touch on your particularly rebellious and dry hair. It provides long lasting frizz control and reduces the volume of difficult to manage hair while providing shine and vitality.
- Â Price– Rs 600 for 125 ml
- Packaging– Comes in a plastic bottle with a pump on top to control the amount of product.
My Experience with Loreal Professional Tecni Art Hair Mix Sublime Shine
Sublime Shine is a clear serum with a pleasing smell.Â I followed the directions exactly which require that you use only a drop or two of serum, spread it in your hand and then apply it to your wet strands. This helps to ease out all tangles. Almost a month later, and washing my hair at least three or four times a week, Iâ€™ve only used a quarter, or less, of the bottle. It will help keep your hair smooth and soft. I get a lot of fly-aways with my hair, even when I have it pulled up. Â It leaves my hair soft, manageable and tangle-free, without any greasy feeling as the serum soaks into the hair. I also use it to style my hair after it has dried. Apply just a little bit to get some shine on your hair but do not use a lot as it may weigh your hair down.
Â Also readÂ TIGI Bed Head Control FreakÂ SerumÂ Review
Pros of Loreal Professional Tecni Art Hair Mix Sublime Shine –
- Helps in detangling hair
- Makes hair smooth and frizz free
- Add shines
- Hair becomes manageable
Cons of Loreal Professional Tecni Art Hair Mix Sublime Shine –
- If used too much then it may weigh your hair down
Would I repurchase & recommend Loreal Professional Tecni Art Hair Mix Sublime Shine-
Yes! I generally do not buy the same serum twiceâ€¦like to try out different varieties but I may just buy this one again.
Have you tried Loreal Professional Tecni Art Hair Mix Sublime Shine?
You may like reading these-
- Lâ€™oreal Hot Style Iron Finish Review
- 8 Lâ€™oreal Paris Infalliable 24 HR Eyeshadow Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal Paris Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Tonic Leave In Review
- Lâ€™oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick in Rambling Rose Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal MagicSmooth Souffle Blush Celestial Divin: Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™OrÃ©al Paris Glam Shine Reflexion Lip Gloss Shade 05 & 179 Review
- Lâ€™oreal Contour Khol Vert Profond Deep Green & Brun Chrome Brown Review
- Lâ€™Oreal Color Riche Intense Fuchsia 288 Lipstick Review and Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal Color Riche Lipstick 560 Saucy Mauve Review & Swatches